Chapter 6: Fallen Tears

Safireanddiamonds : OKAY! So! Last chapter was pretty good eh?! I hope so.. I wont be able to upload another chapter for atleast another week maybe.. (mainly becuase i havent finished it yet... ALMOST! OH! and the word count for this chapter is.... one sec... around 2664? Yeah.. OKAY! Enjoy the chapter!  and there is a fight scene and other weird stuff :P So.. with out further adieu.. Read, Fan .. Vote... Comment... wait, where did everyone go?! Who Cares! Finially Im able to Say RE-

Naruto - READ!

Shikamaru - Fan....

Makko - VOTE AND COMMENT!~

Sasuke - Her-

Safireanddiamonds - *glare*

Sasuke - that doesnt work on me...

Safireanddiamonds - *stops glaring* OKAY! Now, go to your emo corner and Join Tamaki.

Sasuke - who?

Safireanddiamonds - Just do it! or Ill have Naruto kiss you again!

Sasuke - O.O *goes to corner*

Safireanddiamonds - Thats what I though. *to readers* if you wanna join our little skit thingie here, comment and ask!

READ

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

HERE WE GOOO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note 2: Nightmares 

After school, I had no where to go. No home, no place to sleep, so I went to go sleep in a tree. After walking around in the forest, I came upon a hill with a single tree. After writing my first note, I fell asleep. I had a dream. HE was in it. But there was this voice, telling me to wake up. After I woke up, I heard that voice again. I looked up, and sitting in front of me was the lazy genius. Shikamaru Nara.

I gasped, and moved my self backwards until I was pressed against the tree trunk. He was raising his hands in surrender.

"Hey, chill. I'm not trying to kill you." I eyed him. He seemed safe enough. I lowered my stick. He sighed. "Is there a reason your sleeping in a tree?" Huh, this guy goes straight for the bread and butter huh? I sighed.

"Because... I don't have a home...." I mumbled. Of all guys to show up randomly, it just HAD to be my favourite Naruto character. Fate was cruel. He sighed again.

"And why are YOU here Mr. Pineapple?" He looked at me weird. Hey, even though I knew his name, he still never told me, therefore I "don't know" his name.

""Pineapple? Care to explain?" He asked while raising an eyebrow. I pointed to his hair.

"I don't know your name. And. Your ponytail, it looks like a pineapple." I said bluntly.

He laughed. It was weird, because in the anime, you never hear him laugh. I smiled. I might be the only person, other than Ino and Chouji, that have heard him laugh.

"Well, ms. Cat person, I am here because my mother is a very troublesome woman." I laughed.

"Ms. Cat person, huh? I have a name you know. Its Makko. Learn it. Cuz you'll be screaming it later." He raised his eyebrow at this.