Chapter 1 : The Crash

Safireanddiamonds : Hey! Well, for thoose fo you who knew I lost my andriod... I gave up and went and bought a better one!! (Jk, i Found out that my friend had it the whole time...) SO this is my new story.. i already have a bunch of chappies Ready to put up! Just say the word! (Meaning a comment)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

HERE WE GOOOO!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa's POV

I was sitting on Jess' bed, drawing on my DSI. I was having fun till I felt a finger jab in my side. "Holy jeasus Christ! What the hell Jess? Like really? The hell!" Jess couldn't stop laughing, it was like she was rolling on the floor in laughter. It was then that Alph- Alycia. I said Alycia. It was then that Alycia walked in and-

"GOD MY OH! JESS! DON'T KILL MAKKO! If you do, who will buy me chocolate?" She opend the door sounding super serious. I got up from my spontanios fall and faked gasped.

"Wow. Feeling the love here, Alphonse. Very touching" I faked a tear and looked away, looking hurt. Alycia gasped and put her head against my shoulder ( its weird, its her type of hug) in a way of trying to console me.

"I'M SO SORRY MAKKO!! Forgive mee!!!"

Now see, that's what I wished she said. But what she really said was

" Meh." And then she would sit on her computer on Gaia or something. While me and Jess looked at eachother like yeah. And thats when IT happend.

"OH MY GOD! PUDD!!!!!!!" Pudd is Alycias cat. Oh! Alycia and Jess are cousins. And due to stuff they now live together. Back to the present. Pudd came in and me and Jess shot eachother challenging looks. And that's when we dived for Pudd. I was victorious in this challenge. "MUAHAHAHAHAGAHA! !! YOU CANNOT DEFEAT THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS MELISSA HUNTER!!!! "

"Poke" Jess said as she neared me. I dropped Pudd as I screamed bloody murder and ran out of the room.

~ten minutes later~

"Makko, what are you doing?"

°pause° okay. I bet your wondering what all the Makko, and Alphonse stuff is, ne? Well, they are our OCs for drawing. Alphonse is Alycias, she is a cow in a tophat and a toga. Jarvis is Jess, and she is a Panda in a panda hat and what I think is a school uniform? Qwerty, is my butler ( And Als brother) and he is a wolf. And then there is the awessome me. Makko Shironeko. I am a white persian cat (fluffy) in a red trench and a ponytail. Together we make the cast of

~♥ A Box Of Chocolates ♥~

A wonderful life ♪

And we call ourselves by our OC names Just cuz. Anyways, BACK TO ADVENTURE!!!!!

*Resume*

Currently, I was hiding under the kitchen table eating chips. Why? Because I was hiding from Jarvis and I found a bag of chips.

"Wow Hunter. Just, wow." I gave Al a look.

"Come on. You would so do this if this were you."

"Mmm... yeah" I got up from under the table. I checked the time on My phone. It was time for me to leave. I had to go home and finish packing.

"Ah, dammit I'm sorry, Leech, I have to go home now and finish packing." Alycia looked sad. She knew I was moving to B.C. , but what could you do? I tried everything, Moving in with Alycia, trying to pursuade my mother to let us stay. Trying to live in the woods ( it would've worked if I didnt use a flare instead of fireworks.....).