Chapter 2: Crying in the rain

The warrior raises his sword to cut Sinbad's head off and...

"NO!!"

The horrified scream filled the air and it managed to stop the man's actions, his sword frozen in dangerously short distance above Sinbad's neck.
Kouen turned back and tilted his head to a side. Well he expected that to happen, but he didn't know it could possibly affect his people. The man he ordered to kill Sinbad was looking at him with hesitation.
"What are you waiting for? I gave you an order, so do it!"
"No, wait Kouen."
Tall figure took a step forward, light showing his pale face, crimson eyes and black hair tied in a long braid. His name was Judar, Kou's Magi.
He looked at chained generals and their king with amusement. "I have a better idea." Judar smirked.
Kouen watched Magi's actions with light curiosity. "What is it?"
The black-haired let out a small chuckle. "Let me handle this, I will tell you soon enough."
"...Okay."
Judal lips curved in an evil smile. Then he nodded towards the man beside the king of Sindria. "Take him." he pointed to Ja'far.

Sinbad's eyes widened in shock, him not believing his ears.

Wait... What?

"Whacha waiting for? It was an order!"

No...

The man, who was going to kill Sinbad just a moment ago, slowly lowered his sword and walked towards Ja'far. He kicked him in stomach, causing the former assassin, too shocked to fight back, to fall on the ground. Ja'far curled himself in a small ball, in order to protect himself.

Stop it...

He kicked him again and again. Ja'far's blood erupted out of his mouth. He tried to hold back scream, which desperately wanted to get out. After few more kicks he eventually blacked out. The Kou's warrior grabbed the chain on the advisor's wrists, ready to obey any other order that may come from Magi's lips.
Judar turned his back towards Sinbad and the eight generals. Well now only seven. "We can leave."
The red-haired king raised his eyebrow in surprise. "Is that all?"
"Yeah."
It was obvious that Kouen isn't satisfied with Judar's answer nor his actions, but he kept quit for now. He turned away from his enemies, his hand raised in signal for withdrawal.

And just like that, they were gone.

Sinbad's POV

No. No, no, no, no. This isn't happening. I.... I can't ... I can't live without him. Even a fucking death is better!!!

I just sat there, fear paralyzing my body. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, my mind was black.
Guilt and fault took over me. Sorrow and hopeless slowly breaking my heart.

And, fuck, it hurted. Pain, pain, pain. Pain and emptiness. Endless... just like the darkness hugging my heart.

Tears blurred my vision and I let them fall. They mixed with the raindrops. The waterfall from my eyes rolled down my cheeks and fell on a wet ground.

And then I let it all out.

No one's POV

A single scream echoed through the city and then further and further and eventually it became silent.
People and animals raised their heads to look in the direction it came from. It was something they never heard before.
That scream was filled with unbelievable sadness and anger, one would think couldn't even exist. It was heart breaking sound.
But then they shrugged it away, again paying attention to their own bussines.

And Sinbad was left alone, crying in the rain.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I hope you enjoyed reading. Please let me know in comment what you think so far. ^_^ Is it interesting? I hope it is...
Also sorry for the harsh language. It suited the situation, so don't be mad at me, please.
Anyways, thanks for reading.
See you at next chapter!
Bye bye... *leaves*