|| Cat Like Abilities ||

(Y/n) were sitting on her bed finishing homework.She had been putting off the homework for a while and decided to actually start it.

As she started the 3rd sheet of work she recives a knock on her door.Turing to face the door she replies.

"Come in " as she turns back to her work.Peter enters the room with the biggest grin on his face.

"Ok so, you need to come see this!"he said basically on the verge of laughter.

Moving from her comfy spot of her bed,she followed down the stairs.
"Ok so you know how kurt has these cat tendency?" He said almost walking in a wall.

"..Yeah" she said giggling remembering kurt softky purring to her once. He was sleeping arms rapped around her legs,his head resting on her thighs as he slept. (Y/n) started (with out knowing) playing with his hair when all of sudden he started to purr.

"Well.." peter continued as they were nearing the library."he has fallen alseep while we were all studying and it's so funny!" He explained as they both walked in the libaray to see kurt,sleeping on top of the couch's stand (look at pic above).

" we've been trying to move him but man! He has a grip on that couch" Scott said as jean laughed but not to loud to wake him.

(Y/n) just moved to easily pick up kurt and instantly,instead of clinging to the couch he instantly clings to (y/n) like a toddler.She moves to place him on the couch. But when she goes to realise him he stays hanging on.

"Uh.." nervous laughter"guys can you help me" they were all giggling by now. They tried removing him from her but failed.

Sighing,(y/n) moved to sit down on the couch. "there is no way we are taking him off me I'll just stay here" they all just shook their heads returning to their studying.