|| Life is a precious thing...||

A scream ripped up its way to the young girls throat,as (y/n) watch kurt fall to the ground from a hit ment for her.All she can do is scream and kill the thing before running to kurt.

"Kurt.! Kurt stay with me!" (Y/n) demanded as she dropped to the ground , gently patting his face to prevent him from closing his eyes.He smiles,fangs smudge with blood that dripped down his chin. His tail rapping slowly and shaky around her waist.

"It is ... alright meine Geliebte ." He says placing his hand on her cheek ,wipping away the tears that pooled from her eyes."dont cry.."he was interrupted by a fit of violent coughs of blood dripping from his mouth.

A sob rips through her as she slightly smiles, she placed her hand on top of his."Ich liebe dich seit dem ich zum ersten Mal ein Auge auf dich geworfen habe." "he says,barley a whisper as he eyes slowly close.She started to feel his tail losen. A soft "what" comes out her mouth as panic sets in.

"K-kurt..babe come on! Tell me!what did you s-say!." No reply as he eyes slowly but fully close."k-kurt come one t-this isnt f-funny.." she drops his hand down clinging to his chest not caring if blood got on her.

Just then Hank comes through her intercom. "(Y/N) come in, whats wrong "she sniff wipping her eye away,pressing the intercom."It's kurt he's ....uh he's. .gone"she had responds sobs stopping her mid sentence.she barely even herd what Hank said next as an idea popped in her head.

Her eyes widened,he lips parting slowly as she replys "I can save him"as she moved up from him.

"(Y/n) don't do what i think you're doing!"Hank yells worried of what she would do next. "Just wait for the team!" He shouted trying to reason with the girl but the only thing he got in return was a 'im sorry' as she removed her intercom from her ear placing in on the ground.

She closed her eyes focusing on kurts lifeless body before gently placing her hand on his chest. She herd Hank shouting at her to stop from her intercom as she starts screaming.Giving life is a painful thing but worth it for those you love.
She took her final breath as she gently fell to the floor.The last thing she saw was kurt slowly open his eyes.
When kurt opened his eyes he Jolted up with a gasp.
He turned his head fast to see something he dreaded for his life. (Y/n) eyes closed,a slight smile placed on her once light pink lips that are now pale.As he realised what she had done.

"No..." he said as he rushed to her side. Gently picking her up like she was glass,tears falling down his eyes like a non stop river."WARUM GOTT" He yelled to the sky,not carring if anyone saw " ES HÄTTE MICH TREFFEN  SOLLEN.""
He hugged her lifeless body,rocking slowly, praying to God that something would bring her back.

His lips trembled as Peter came.
Peter was horrified at the sence in front of his eyes.Kurts eyes pleaded as he turned to Peter.

Peter sighed as he moved to Kurt gently pulling kurt into a hug.

"She had such a longlife ahead of her..." he said as he clunged on to silver haired boy like his life depened it on it.

"I know buddy...i know"