Speed Up Time

It's been a struggle..being pregnant. I'm already 7 months pregnant and unable to perform..less willingly to move anyways. I've been laying in bed for quite some time, only getting up to use the bathroom or fix a quick snack. Andy and then rest of Black Veil Brides has left to go on their European tour, so I've been alone, unless Juliet came over. She's been around me a lot lately, ever since I started to look like a walking balloon.

"Hey, imma make you a salad." She said, getting up from the side of the bed next to me. "No..I want some peanut butter." I said. She looked at me and half-smiled. "You hated peanut butter yesterday." She said chuckling softly. I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "I admire you." She said quickly. I looked at her in wonder. "Why? With the situation I'm in you should be lucky you don't have a human growing inside you." I said. I saw her eyes brighten up and she smiled wide. "That's why Sky. You have something so precious growing inside you..and you regret nothing." She said, taking my hand and holding it, the other hand placed onto my stomach. "Why would I regret? There's nothing to regret. It's best to see each moment like a new clip of your life untold. This baby will bring a new scene to my movie..a angel to my heaven. No matter what problem or sacrifice..this baby will always be the best thing I've ever had. Not a regret..or a mistake." I said. Juliet smiled heartedly, and went to the kitchen to grab my peanut butter. She handed it to me and I smiled in thanks. She nodded and sat back up onto the bed, letting me lay my head on her shoulder and eat in silent peace.