Realization

*Sky's POV*

It's been a few weeks since Warped started. It's now July 12, and it's been the best ever. I have to say I know this'll be the best tour I've been on, especially since I'm with Andy and the rest of BVB.

I sat down slowly on the stool, holding my stomach gently. "You okay?" Ashley asked. He handed me a water bottle and I took it quickly. "I've been nauseated all day." I said. He smiled. "What are you smiling about?" I asked as I took a sip of my water. He looked down smiling, then frowns suddenly. "What if it's mine?" He asked. I looked at him. "If it's yours..well then it's okay. Andy is gonna take care of the baby whether it's his or not." I said. "But will the baby have to know I'm his father?" He asked. "IF you're his father..yes..you'll have to tell him..we'll have to tell him. I don't want it to seem like some top secret." I said. He nodded slowly, then walked away towards the bunks. I sighed, rubbing my face with my hands.

"You okay?" I heard. I turned around and saw Jinxx. "Yeah I'm fine. Just dealing with the baby..well..two babies.." I said. He smiled and walked in front of me. "Ashley is just trying to figure out how his life will be knowing this baby could be in his blood. It's a lot lf responsibility..and Ashley isn't ready or a child. I don't think any of us are.." He said. "Except Andy..and me." I said. "Are you? Are you truly ready to take care of a baby? You won't be on your for a while..can't perform for a few months.." Jinxx said. I hadn't realized how things will be since I'm in Rebel 5. Things will be so much harder. " I'll become ready. I'm not gonna let this baby grow up with having her mom and dad barely there. Andy already tours 10 months a year anyways. I don't wants my child to only see her mom 4 months a year." I said. Jinxx nodded. "You could lose a lot..having this baby." He said. "I'd rather lose it all..then lose my baby." I said. Jinxx smiled and patted me on the shoulder. "You're gonna be a wonderful mother." He said. I smiled. "Thanks Jinxx." I said. I have him a hug, smelling his cologne on his neck. I buried my head on his neck, then pulled away and looked at him. He slowly leaned towards me and kissed my forehead, then walked away. He went towards the bunk, and I smiled. Jinxx has always been like a father to me. A godfather..

I was interrupted in my thoughts by two arms wrapping themselves around my waist and a head burying itself in my neck. The figure kissed my neck and I smiled. "Andy you know you shouldn't sneak up on me like that." I said. I turned around and looked into his light blue eyes. He smiled, and pecked me on the cheek. "I like to be a surprise." He said sofly and deeply. Looking into my eyes, his eyebrows furrowed. "And you're full of surprises." I said back. I cocked my head to the side and he chuckled softly. He slowly leaned in, then pressed his lips against me sofly. He slowly moved his lips, letting me feel each part of his lips, marveling in his taste. I felt his hand hold the side of my head, resting against my cheekbone. He carefully pulled me closer to him, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with the back of his hair, twirling it slowly and carefully. Everything was slow, but it was wonderful. I've never felt Andy being so soft before. It was like I was a peice of glass that he was too afraid to break.

He slowly pulled away, and looked into my eyes. I stared at the blue orbs in front of me, and I felt the little dragon inside me. It was like it was excited to.
"I think the baby knows you're here." I said. Andy chuckled and rested his hand on my stomach. I felt my stomach tighten a little, like the baby was excited to feel it's father's touch. "I can't wait to see the baby..to hold it in my arms and see what color it's eyes will be." I said. He looked at me and frowned a little. "I just can't wait to see if the baby is mine." He said. I looked at him, then pulled out of his embrace, walking away from him. "I know. But I also know you'll take care of the baby whether it's yours or not." I said, my back turned to him. "I know. I just want to see..so badly..if the baby is in my blood..and not my brother." He said. He said the last part quietly and painfully. I turned around, and slowly walked up to him. He looked at the ground. I lifted his head up lightly, and looked into his eyes, searching for a light in the clouds. "No matter who's blood the baby holds..it will forever be in your arms." I said. Andy smiled, and kissed my lips lightly, then pulled away. I hugged him, wrapping my arms around his torso. I buried my head against his chest, letting myself relax in his arms. I let his scent fill my nose, amd I felt my stomach relax. "So it's his scent that soothes you." I thougt to myself. I smiled, knowing that in 6 months, I'm going to be able to hold my dragon in my arms.