the life of divorsed parents

b this is my life of having non stop crying, so this all started when I was born and ever since I was 4 years old I was the happyest person on earth! but my dad and mom fight constantly and like 3 days after my birthday they broke up and this is what happens through my eyes.

chapter 1 the worst day enyone could have

as I unlocked the boor with my key I could hear my mom yelling at some thing, I started to twist the handle and rush inside."what the heck!" I yelled." ill call u back." mom said. "who were u talking to? "and why were u yelling?" I said starting to calm down. "you're dad" o what happened"? " your dad whats to take you away from me and he whats you to live with him" she said as her face became red and a small tear brop came slowly creeping bown her face and one my face. an emotional fear ran chasing up and bown my back. I ran into my room closing the boor behind me slowly bending my nees to sit on the ground. I cant really explain the feeling going through me. as I laid on the ground staring at the ceiling, my heart was beating out my chest! I got on my bed and laid there for about 5 good minutes! I finally got up and my pillow was flowing with tears. I turned my pillow around so my mom wouldn't know I was crying. I took my homework and a pencil out of my backpack and looked at the first question but I couldn't get past the first word I was too busy thinking of how my word turned upside down because my mom and dad split up and if I live with my dad .... the thought of leaving my mom is just unbearable!