Valentine's one and only (h2oVanoss, Minicat and brohm)

A/n: Requested by @bluemask03 , hope y'all enjoy^^ ps. Sorry it took me so long :'(

-

"Excuse me?" Ryan asked with a bit of a teasing tone. Craig laughs at Ryan  and holds onto his knee as he throws his head back, "You're to short to be top"

"You know that from experience huh mini?~" Ryan purred and craig goes red, "uhhhhh" Both males laugh and Continued chatting away.

Meanwhile, Evan, Bryce and Jonathan were in the kitchen cooking.

"Baby, can you pass me the salt?" Jonathan asked to Evan who was grilling some type of meat in the pan.

"Uh Yea sure, here catch!"

"Don't throw it!"

"Evan!" Yelled Bryce as he sees Evan toss the glass object in the air, "Kobe!" He yelled and jonathan drops the knife he was holding and does his best to catch it.

Lucky jonathan did baseball at some point in his life so catching stuff wasn't really a problem for him. Jonathan sighs as he brings the object close to his chest, "Good catch~" Evan said and jonathan smiles while puffing his cheeks. "Guys! This is cute and all, BUT THE MEAT IS GONNA BURN!" Bryce yelled and Evan quickly  goes back to the stove.

-

"What the fuck was I suppose to get?" Tyler asked as he stands in the middle of the aisle in a grocery store.

He takes out his phone out of his pocket and calls his lover. "Tyler?" The person asked and tyler smiled, "Hey babe, what was I suppose to get again?" Tyler asked and you can hear Craig's laugh from the other end, "Popcorn baby! get popcorn, chocolate and sodas please!" Craig said and tyler nods even though he couldn't see it, "Alright I'll be over as fast as I can" Tyler said and craig does kissy sounds, "Ew gross craig, stop making out with the phone!" Tyler heard Ryan say and he rolled his eyes, "Shut up fuckboy, but Yea craig that phone must be nasty ass fuck, don't kiss it" Tyler said and craig laughs, "he said shut up fuckboy~" Craig said and you can hear Ryan laugh.

"Alright I'll get going then" Tyler said and craig hums, "see you in a bit"

"Bye"

"Love you. Bye"

"Love you too"

-

"Food is served~" Evan announced at Ryan and craig and both males nods, "Tyler said he was on his way already" Craig said as he pats Evan's arm. "ALRIGHT!" Evan yelled at the top of his lungs startling someone in the kitchen.

You can hear glass and plates falling and multiple groans. Evan runs back in and sees Bryce shaking as he holds onto the one plate that did not brake.

"Bryce!" Ryan's protective side getting the best of him. He runs to the side of his boyfriend and hugs him. "Oh gosh, that scared me so much" Bryce said and jonathan gets up from the floor, "Yea, you get use to it" Jonathan mumbles as he picks up the shattered plates while glaring at evan who was blushing slightly and looking down in shame. "Sorry...." Evan mumbles shyly and jonathan rolled his eyes, "Come help me, you big baby"

"I'll bring the broom" he said while quickly running outside.

Craig just stays there awkwardly looking around. "Don't just stand there you weirdo, go set up the table" Jonathan's sassy voice snapped craig outta his awkward moment and he nods, "going" was all he said.

"This valentine's day is going greeeeaaaat~" Bryce teased and jonathan gasped, "Fuck my....fuck Ouch!"

"What happened?" Evan said as he came back, "I got cut"