The death of a bachelor (DeliToOnZ & ohmtoonz)

A/n delitoonz and ohmtoonz!? What?! Just kidding xD this is an inspiration that I took from Dially 's one shot story of "It's over isn't it?"  It just seemed right and not only that, this song use to be my jam back in the day but now that obsession is back and I think it fits perfectly so here we go! Hope you enjoy!

- play song

"I feel like complete ass Ryan...." Luke said.

"Im really sorry about this, luke" Ryan whispered. "I'll talk to you later man" Luke said feeling the need to just be alone.

"Take care"  Ryan said knowing that his friend wasn't in a nice mood. "You too, thank you" Luke said before retreating his phone from his ear and hanging up.

Do I look lonely? I see the shadows on my face.
People have told me, I don't look the same.
Maybe I lost weight, I'm playing hooky, with the best of the best
Put my heart on my chest, So that you can see it too.

Luke lays down on his couch and just hold the picture of his old friends to his chest with such a tender hold. He closed his eyes and just imaginates and let's his memories flow one last time before letting go completely. "How do I live?" He asked.

The death of a bachelor

The fresh tears flow down his blue eyes as he laughs, he squinted and let's more happy tears fall. He kept on nodding as he jumps up to the Asians arms and kisses him.

Seems so fitting for, happily ever after.

Jonathan gets carried down the aisle and into the car they go in with the words, 'just married' on the back and luke was standing there with tears on the corner of his eyes.

Of the death of a bachelor.

-

"Why? I don't understand...." Luke whispered.

Not even a week has passed after the wedding and luke was falling apart even more, sitting at bars getting waisted at a table for two waiting for his food to arrive.

-

Ryan walks in to a bar and sees his drunk friend, with red wine in a fancy glass. Ryan then soon gets dragged into the drinking mess and luke just keeps kissing him.

"Share one more drink with me, smile even though you're sad"

Luke wakes up with a pounding headache but luckily for him Ryan never left, and Ryan was also the person that helped him get up on his feet. Thanks to him, he moved on. Moved on to new feelings. New things. Does he still miss the old things? Definitely, just not as much with Ryan in his life.

The death of a bachelor

Only laughter and happiness, jonathan may not be his number one anymore but he is still for second best and that was just as good.

Seems so fitting for, happily ever after.

Luke was just as happy and finally, he could face his best friend without braking down into a mess that no one wanted to see. Of course, it took time and lots of Ryan's beautiful face to do so, but that was fine.

Of the death of the Batchelor

"Luke! It's been so long! Where did you disappear to man?" Jonathan asked and luke smiled, "oh you know...around"

"I missed you" Jonathan said making luke a bit sad.

"Me too...like no other, man...."

"Man, don't cry!"

"Hug me you dumb fucker!" Luke said and jonathan happily embraced his old friend, "Daddy! daddy!" Luke let's go and sees a little girl smiling at them. "Daddy?" Luke questioned. "Haha, too soon?" Jonathan asked as he picks up the little girl and evan makes his way into the kitchen, "lunch is ready" Evan said and Ryan comes in, "lunch? Yes please"

The death of a bachelor uh oh oh, letting the water fall. The death of a bachelor uh oh oh, seems so fitting for, happily ever after uuuhhh how could I ask for more? A life time of laughter. At the expense of the death of a bachelor.

-

A/n hope you enjoyed! Comment vote and ill talk to y'all later! Buh-bye!