First Day (Pt.2)

Sorry i haven't upated recently. I know this chapter is really short

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard the door lock and turned around. I saw Marci, Josie(aka Whisers) and Morgan (aka Medusa).

Marci looked like she was out for blood."Hey loser!" said Marci grabbing my hand.

"Shove off Marci!" I said. In an instant, Josie and Morgan grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall. A wave of pain shot up my forehead.

"What are you going to do now? Just imagine I can hear you scream for help and no one will hear you." replied Marci.

I struggled to regain control, but my arms hurt a lot. Please, please someone help me! Just that moment, someone walked in. It was Hailey.

"Hailey, help me!" I screamed. Her hair erupted into flames. 

"Why would I help a low life like you?" she asked. As she was about to punch me, the only thing I remember was blacking out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Skkkkkyyyyyyyllllllaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Skkkkkyyyyyyyllllllaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Skkkkkyyyyyyyllllllaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Skkkkkyyyyyyyllllllaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Skkkkkyyyyyyyllllllaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Skkkkkyyyyyyyllllllaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Skkkkkyyyyyyyllllllaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Skkkkkyyyyyyyllllllaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Skkkkkyyyyyyyllllllaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Skkkkkyyyyyyyllllllaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!" The voice in my dreams was back again. "Skkkkkyyyyyyyllllllaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!  Yyoou  nneeeeeedddd ttttoooooo fffffrrrrreeeee  mmmmmeeee!"

"Free you from what? Hello?" I said. I woke up sweating. And in the nurse's office. There was someone standing over me. She had grayish hair, and pale skin. A ghost. It was the nurse.

"Are you okay? You passed out in the girls locker room." she said.

"Ugh......" was all I could manage to say.

"Its ok. Just put this ice pack on your head. School is already over so you can go to your room." the nurse said.

I walked to my room and my roomates screamed.

"Oh my god! What happened?" said Sam.

"You look like a mess! What happened?" said Patricia.

I ignored them and went to the mirror. I looked horrible. I had a black eye and a bump the size of a baseball on my forehead.(Okay, I maybe exaggerrating on the forehead part) I had bruises where my arms were pinned back. I looked at my phone. A text message from David:

Sorry I can't make it after school   -David

Its a good thing he didn't come. I look hideous! I can't believe Hailey would betray me like that. For the rest of the week, I can't show my face! And when I come back to school, I'll be ready.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Note: hey readers! Please leave comments because I'm a amateur writer. Thanx

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE       

                        -Friends4Ever01