Chapter 9

Deliah POV

I wake up Jc's arms still around me I can't believe I get to wake up to this everyday. "Wake up sleepy head." I say quietly "Mmmm." he groans I get up and walk into the kitchen as Jc has already gotten food and put it in the apartment. I grab some cereal and sit down at the bar. Jc comes out of our room still In his boxers not that I mind. He makes some toaster waffles and sits next to me. "So we going to go pick out a tv and stuff for our apartment today?" Jc asks "Yea!" I say just then I get a call from my dad. "Hey dad! I miss you!" "Honey have you forgotten about our deal?" "What deal?" I ask "The deal was I would support you out In Cali for 3 months then you would have to find a job." I had forgotten that all my money wasn't mine..."Ok dad thank you I remember now I will be fine I have people to help me until I find a job." I say "Good and I have bought 2 plane tickets for you and one of you "people'' to come and vist us in a month don't forget." "I won't dad thanks! love you bye!" I hung up

"What was that about?" Jc asks "Just my dad reminding me that I need a job." And then I though how did Jc afford this? Dose he even have a job? "Jc do you have a job?". I ask "Yes of course I do I'm a photographer for a local magazine I only have to do photo shoots once or twice every two weeks because it's a monthly magazine and not a weekly one." I had been dating Jc for almost 3 months and I still didn't even know what his job was. "Ohh I see. Well now I need a job.". "Well I could see If I could get you a job with me?" "What would I do." I ask. "We are looking for an assistant so that what you would do it pays well?". "Sounds good to me!" "Great! I will talk to them I have work tomorrow but for today let's just move in your stuff because my clothes look cute on you but you can't wear them all the time!" Jc says he's right "One more thing jc!" I say "Yea sure what is it babe." "I have to go visit my parents in a month and was wondering if you would come with to meet them they told me to bring one person unless that's to much to ask?" "Not at all I would love to meet them." Jc says as he walks into our room. This is why I love Jc.

Jc POV

Deliah asked me if I wanted to meet her parents in about a month. Even though I was dead scared I played it off cool and said "I would love to." I know deliah is a big family person and that I was her first boyfriend. I got a month to worry about that. I told her not to worry about a job yet and that today we should just get her moved in. Even though I kind just want her to wear my clothes all the time. We get dressed I throw on a Beanie and my black vans and we head out we get back to the house we pick up some boxes from when she moved here from Minnesota we pack her stuff she doesn't have much. "Now time for the clothes I don't have that much most of what I have is winter stuff." we finish up packing and move all her stuff into the apartment. "I have to go take a shower care to join me?". "In your dreams Caylen." she says I laugh

After I shower I walk out with just a towel around my waist kinda just to she Deliahs reaction. I walk into our room and she's just sitting on the bed on her laptop. She takes one look at me shakes her head smiles and turns back to her computer. I get changed and sit down next to her. She turns off her computer off and looks at me. "Jc I'm sorry." "Why." then she just looks at me and says one word "Ricky." "Hey babe it's ok it wasn't your fault I know you would never cheat on me." I say she kisses me it starts slow but then it begins to get more heated she runs her fingers threw my wet hair as she sits on my lap my hands running up and down her body. she breaks the kiss and stands up. "Ready to go?" she asks this was not fair I could see the look on her face the look of success she was trying to make me want her which wasn't that hard to do. I play it off "Of course babe." she looks at me shocked the truth was I don't think I've ever wanted someone so much but I couldn't let her see that.

We drive to the store we get out of the car in the parking lot I see someone I'm not to happy to see Ricky. "Remember I love you" deliah says I know she sees him to "Hey Caylen did deliah tell you I kissed her. You hear that she not only yours anyone can have her." At this point it's taking everything in me not to kick his ass. "I'm not property you know!" deliah says "Oh please deliah you think Jc cares about you oh that's just pathetic the only reason he bought an apartment for you two to share is so he could use you and screw you on every piece of furniture then throw you out just like all the other girls he slept with." "Is that true Jc?" deliah ask me it hurts me to think she would even think that about me. "Of course not babe I love you." Just then Ricky laughs "I love you hahaha herd that one before deliah do you even know how many girls he has slept with he has a kid for gods sake!" "Shut up ricky." I scowl "Or what? Whatcha gonna do? Punch me ok fine but I warn you I'm not a wall I fight back. I had just about had it I wanted so badly to put him in his place I'm almost about to hit Ricky but I look over and see deliah on the ground in tears. Instead of hitting Ricky I walk over to deliah and pick her up off the ground. "It's ok we can just go home don't listen to him I love you. She looks up at me and nods she stands up. "Fuck off Ricky." deliah says I was almost glad she hated him almost as much as I did. We drive home and crawl into bed I put my arms around her. "Jc thank you for not hitting him but next time kick his ass for me will you?" "My pleasure."

Ohhhhh yeaa! drama let me know what you think make sure to vote love y'all byyyye -Jade