desire

~ HARLEY'S POV ~

Purr.

"Puddin.."

"Hush."

His kisses trailed down my neck, stopping at my collarbone before I felt metal teeth bite down gently, a quiet moan escaping my lips.
I felt him smile against my skin before he lifted his head and sloppily kissed my lips, biting them for entrance. I separated my lips, his tongue sliding in and exploring my entire mouth. He purred softly, taking my face in his hands and tilting my head. I absentmindedly fisted at his hair, him growling in reply which only made my desire for my angel's touch grow stronger. If possible.

After our little accomplishment with receiving the Bat's birdy, J hasn't kept his hands off me. The whole car ride home was a blur, except for his hand trailing up my thigh. I knew he was proud of me, this was how we was going to show it. I'm not complaining.

J broke the kiss, causing me to give a pout. A grin tugged at his lips before I felt his hot breath on my ear. Just that was enough to send me to the edge, and as if I couldn't get any more turned on, he whispered in my ear all of things he planned to do to me. I bit my lip in temptation, imagining pure moments of ecstasy that were to come, both of us in a world where it was only us and nobody else.

His eyes made contact with mine, desire and lust swirling through them, along with love which I didn't always see in his eyes. I knew how much he tried to hide his emotions, but being able to be the only person to break those walls he's kept up gave me a strong undying love for him. Only I could make his legs weak at my appearance, see pure love and lust on his face whenever I was in his presence.
I was his weakness.

I was simply lost in his deep eyes, which told a story every time you looked into them. He's a living breathing masterpiece, a work of art that God created for me. I wasn't only his, he was also mine. He was the devil himself, but also a god. We're fate itself, meant for each other the moment I stepped through Arkham's doors. 

I'm his creation, his queen, and his weakness.

The wall of our bedroom was cold against my back. I couldn't care less; everything was numb in my body except for J's metal teeth biting down on my neck. He gripped my back with his hands, locking his lips onto mine again hungrily. I responded with an equal amount of hunger, showing him how much love I could possibly give as he pulled away and looked into my eyes again. Any composure he once had went animalistic in a split second as he brought his hands down to my butt, burying his face into my neck and growling. I bit my lip, cherishing this moment and giving myself to him.

"I'm all yours.." I breathed, feeling like my heart was beating up into my throat as my heart rate quickened and my knees gradually were giving out. I was in my own world, just him and me.

J noticed this, of course, his voice sounding hoarse and deeper than usual in my ear.

"Jump."

I responded immediately, gripping his broad shoulders and pulling my weight upwards so my legs went around his waist. His face stayed near my neck as he slowly licked up to my jawline, kissing along my cheekbone and forcefully biting my lip. That familiar feeling in my abdomen increased as I let out a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding, my arms instinctively tugging on his soft electric hair that was now messy.
I wanted him so badly. Not just his sloppy kisses, or hickeys that lasted for weeks at a time. Right now I need him inside me.

I pulled my face away from his, looking into his eyes which showed confusion and desire. J furrowed his nonexistent brows, his expression almost a pout.
I took this moment as an opportunity to tease him, bringing my mouth to his earlobe and softly biting it. J purred as I felt his head fall back, a small giggle escaping my lips. I breathed near his face before trying to sound as seductive as possible.