Facts de Xiumin

1. He’s the oldest in EXO. 

2. He’s the strongest. 

3. He shares room with Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tao.

4. He likes JJ Lin’s songs.

5. Luhan calls him ‘Baozi’ because when they first met he was cute and his face was round, like a bun. 

6. His ideal type is a girl who can hug him and comfort him.

7. When Tao had just arrived in Korea, and barely knew the language, when he first met Xiumin, he called him oppa.

8. For him, one of the hardest parts when training was the dieting, because he loves food. 

9. His favorite food is his parents’ kimchi soup, because he’s eaten it for almost 20 years. It’s been a long time since he’s had it and he really misses it.

10. Sometimes Tao and Xiumin will lie in the same bed and hug each other.

11. DJ Mai got JJ Lin’s (Xiumin’s favorite Chinese singer) autographed cd and gave to him. He also gave to JJ Lin EXO-M’s “MAMA”.

12. Xiumin cooks. His best dish is scrambled eggs, since it’s easy to cook.

13. Xiumin’s American pop influence is Adam Lambert. 

14. He knows how to sing high notes. 

15. He has a younger sister, who’s a 92er. 

16. He’s afraid of cats because when he was young he was attacked by one of them.

17. He says he can’t lie.

18. He can watch horror movies, but not alone.

19. Although he lived in an apartment, he used to have a duck and a chicken as a pet. 

20. Xiumin’s habit is cleaning. Chanyeol said he’s like the god of cleaning, but XM said he sees this as a disease. 

21. He says he’s in charge of sweating in EXO. 

22. Lay was curious so he lay in Xiumin’s bed and the pillow smelt like saliva. Xiumin then said he often drools in his sleep and Luhan added he drools even while in the plane. 

23. He’s close to Infinite’s Dongwoo and VIXX’S N.

24. Xiumin is a fan of DBSK, he met them for the first time 2 weeks after he had started training, during Mirotic promotions. He says he felt really nervous and even though he has debuted already, he still feels nervous next to Yunho and Changmin because he’s still a fan. He wants to be on the stage together with them. 

25. On the day of coming of age ceremony he got a perfurme and a rose. 

26. He explained that “Xiu” is “Soo” in Korean and that “Min” comes from his real name, “Minseok”. So Xiumin is Soomin in Korean.  

27. His favourite school subject is Math. 

28. He’s one of the lead vocalists; he won second place on the SM Everysing Contest 2008 (Jino from SM the Ballad won first place).

29. He’s apparently close to Super Junior’s Henry.

30. He’s the most organized and the one who gets up the earliest.

31. When asked who was the funniest/the prankster of the group, everyone pointed to Xiu Min. Lu Han and Lay said that he makes a lot of cute/funny gestures (like moving his head back and forth lol)

32. He shares a room with Tao; the korean members have to have a chinese room mate in order to improve.

33. He said that, since he and Tao and him share a room, he couldn’t help but noticing Tao’s butt (and he apparently said he was envious of it…lol)

34. His mother told him not to stand next to Kris or Tao because it made him look shorter. 

35. He doesn’t like it when people touch his face. 

36. He has a lot of fan boys in China because they think he’s cute, handsome, and manly.

37. He rooms up with Tao in China. In Korea, he rooms up with Kris and Luhan. 

38. He likes to play pranks on the other members. 

39. In the future, he wants to be an architect. 

40. The most difficult thing for Xiumin is diet

41. Xiumin is always very clear of sorting things, Chen named him as ‘King of Details’

42. Xiumin fav music genre is ballad

43. Xiumin wants to be both cute and charismatic

44. Xiumin has a little sister whose identity he worked very hard to keep a secret, because his mom asked him to

45. At first Xiumin was scared of Chen until he heard him sing.