EXO Quotes

1. ''Never stop Dreaming.'' (Tao)

2. ''Even though the language is different, the music is the same.'' (Chen)

3. ''We are one, we are EXO!'' (EXO)

4. ''I don't really like it when I'm called cute, I want to hear that I'm handsome'' (Sehun)

5. ''There is nothing imposible for me in this world'' (Tao)

6. “We are over our shining moment with 12 being on stage together" (D.O.)

7. ''Make memories you know you'll never forget.'' (Kai)

8. “No matter how difficult and hard something is, I will always be positive and smile like an idiot” (Chen)

9. “When i heard that the girls are saving money so that they can come see us, I felt very touched'' (Chanyeol)

10. “If you’re not good at studying, don’t even think about liking me. EXO may seem like the most important thing in the world to you right now, but in a few years, you’ll regret it.” (Kai) (to a fan who asked him to scold her because her grades dropped)

11. ''The present is the best present for us'' (Kris)

12. ''The more you give up, the more you can't do it'' (Tao)

13. “You’re pretty now. But if you don’t learn to love yourself, even if you are pretty, you’re not truly considered as a beauty.” (Suho)

14. “To me, EXO is pizza.” (Kris)

15. “No matter how hard it is, I always smile like an idiot.” (Chanyeol)

16. "I won’t feel tired, I won’t feel troubled, because I have you guys who love us."  (Tao)

17. “Don’t give up on your dreams and keep working towards it.” (Luhan)

18. “Although we all fulfilled the dream of a singer, I also learned the truth that there is nothing in this world that is easy.” (Baekhyun)

19. "I would rather bend, than break." (Kai)

20. “We may be separated into two groups, but really, we are one big family. We trained together, ate together and shared so many memories together. There is no competition between us in the sense that we have a need to be better than the other.”  (Sehun)

21. “Everyone in EXO-K is afraid of bugs. Except Suho. The first time they encountered a bug in their dorm, Baekhyun and D.O. was running everywhere while screaming, Chanyeol and Kai was standing on a chair and Sehun was hiding behind Suho while trembling. Suho blinked innocently as he picked up the bug and Sehun immediately ran to join Kai and Chanyeol. Suho stared at it for a while before smiling evilly. Ever since that day, no one disobeyed their leader.”

22. “I’m of the style to work hard, even for small things” (Suho)

23. "Honestly, I’ve wanted to give up a lot of times. But I worked hard. I think the reason why I managed to endure it during 7 years is because I believed I would succeed if I worked hard." (Suho)

24. "We really do have superpowers. We really came from an unknown planet." (Chanyeol)

25. ''Whenever we look back, we can't help but smile we will never to forget those times.'' (Kai)

26. ''I hope we EXO stay together forever.'' (Luhan)

27. ''Please do not like only EXO-K or EXO-m, we are one''

28. ''Life is only a path full of efforts.'' (Baekhyun)

29. "I’m going to give every last bit of my passion for dance to EXO I want to help letting the world know the sound of Korea"  (Kai)

30. "We want our music to be unique, so that people go ‘Ah, that’s definitely EXO’ when they hear our songs”  (Suho)

31. "I’d have no regrets dying on stage"  (Kai)

32. "When I hear the cheers, I get goosebumps all over my body and even forget how tired I am"  (Baekhyun)

33. "Let’s live while doing the things we like" (Sehun)