Chapter 4: Fangirling

When I started face timing the number and I saw who it was it wasn't Tyler. It was THE LeafyIsHere aka Calvin Vail. When I saw him I started Fangirling. I also forgot I didn't put my clothes back on when I was jumping up and down.

(Face time conversation)

Calvin: ummm

You: what

Calvin: your still naked

You: oh sorry

Calvin: its ok *under his breath* I like the view tho

You: you said something

Calvin: *nervously* umm no I was talking to myself

You: oh well I gotta go bye Calvin

Calvin: bye..... Wait what is your name

You: oh my name is y/n

Calvin: ok bye y/n

You:bye

(Face time ended)

Once the face time was over you then started to jump around and fangirl still. (btw after he said you were naked you put on clothes) You were so happy you uploaded a picture of you and him face timing but you used the one with you having some clothes on. (Your phone records your face times) You didnt feel comfortable in the clothes you were wearing so you put on some new clothes. (Pic below)

You then went to the mall to look at some clothes

You then went to the mall to look at some clothes. When you were there you were looking at your phone and not paying attention to where you were going. Luckily the mall was not packed so you didn't bump into anyone. When you were in Forever 21 there was a group of girls taking pictures with someone but you couldn't see because it was to many girls there. Once the crowd died down you took a look. When you went over there nobody was there anymore. So you went to Starbucks got what you wanted and left. You then walked out the mall and saw Joey. You ran to Joey and hugged him as tight as you could and kissed him on his cheek in a friendly way. He turned so red so you started to laugh at him and he joined in. You both went to the park to pass time.

(A/N sorry this was trash it is 12:13 am and I'm tired AF because I woke up at 7 am so I started rambling and there will be a new part to the 10 chapter preview of "Whatever You Say" and on February 1st there will be a new book but its the same but with all the chapters it is about 50 chapters so imma start writing after I make the next part for "Whatever You Say" ok bye)