Chapter 2: Class

So I had all periods with Taylor and that made me happy. I got to math class and we chose our seats. Obviously me and Taylor sat next to each other. She was on the left of me and then someone walked through the door. It was Megan. I got up 10 times faster than light can travel and hugged her and told her to sit on my right. When she sat on my right the 3 of us started talking. Then we started to pay attention to the teacher.
- After Class -
We went to science class once it was time. When we walked in we sat down and had to put on lab coats. When we had set up we had to be assigned to partners. Megan and Taylor were partners and I had partnered up with Joey aka Joseph. We did as we were told and joey almost killed me when he put to much of something in the other chemicals. It had shot up to the roof and then it stuck to the roof for 7 minutes then it fell on Joey's head. We were laughing and we got a 80 because we put a little to much of the chemicals but we got above a C because we... I mean Joey made something similar to slime and we did put effort into what we did.

- Skip to P. E -

We got to P. E. and we got changed in the locker rooms. We came out and we ran laps and exercises. We had fun because the coach let us chose what we wanted to do for the rest of P. E. so we went and sat on the bleachers. We just talked and caught up on things. Then my boyfriend Tyler can to me and kissed my cheek. We started to go on social media and take pictures and caption them and then we put #SquadGoals and stuff like that. Then we got changed back into our clothes after P. E. and headed out of the gym.

- Skip School -
So I was texting Tyler in my room and sometimes my phone deletes some people's phone numbers when I don't have space for new ones. Then it deleted Tyler's and I didn't know he asked for me to sent nudes. At first I didn't know about it then I took the picture and went back to the texting app and couldn't find his number. So what I did was retype it in. When I retyped it and then I put it in wrong and didn't know it. So once I retyped it not knowing I put it in wrong I sent the nudes.