Loving a Geek Like Me

Cho Minah will be starting her school year at her new high school as a transfer student. Having to wear thick glasses and being the quiet girl that she is, other students starts calling her a geek. On her first day, she coincidentally met the school kingkas, who later befriended her easily. But, along with the friendship that the five guys had brought was the piercing glares of the other students. Especially, with the girls.

Will she welcome the friendship that they offer her despite of all the hate that she was receiving or will she chicken out and hurt them one by one?

This is a fanfic about five guys and a girl who will change their lives and teach them how to love truly while learning how to accept rejection and happiness.

A/N: ( edited 11-12-17 ) This fanfic was the very first shinee fanfic that I wrote, back when I was in highschool. And seeing all of the grammar and spelling mistakes (oh, the horror. I'm so sorry) that my younger self has made, I decided to edit / re-write this again. And maybe even try to finish this one.

Medyo matagal na din kasi since I wrote something and I missed writing din naman. So, I'm willing to give this another chance.

I hope people will start to read this again. Since it was way back, i think, when I first posted this on winglin. And later on, transferred to asianfanfics XD