Chapter 12

"Wake up sleepy head!!!!!!" I heard Macy's voice shouting outside that made me fall off my bed. She's gonna get it this time.

"Seriously? it's like 5 in the morning. What's up with you?" I half opened the door and asked her. She just smiled at me as she pushed the door wide open.

"you.. Shower? now?" She said as I gave her a confused look.

"Just take a bath and get dressed. We're going somewhere." She said. I crossed my arms in front of my chest as she rolled her eyes on me.

"Just go! I told you I'd help you remember?" She said and I rolled my eyes once more and went inside the bathroom.

---

After everything and anything, we went to this beach resort where Ellie and I met. Great.

"This is your plan? You're making it worse. I have happy memories with Ellie in this resort Mace. Specifically in this table." I pointed at the table where I helped Ellie construct a Boat in a bottle. 

"You'll have to face it. Get use to it. Think about the good things that happened to you here before you met Ellie and concentrate in that thought." She said and I followed her.

"It's not working." I complained which made her sigh.

"don't rush it. Everything takes time. Now let's move on shall we?" She said as she lead me towards everywhere. I even rented a motorbike to make it easy for us to wander around the resort. It's still as beautiful as it was when I first got here. That's why it's my favorite place other than my hometown. But now, I have to avoid this place... forever.

"did you remember how we met?" I asked her and she just laughed.

"yeah. We met at the grill. When I was supposed to be alone with Ellie but you tagged along." She said and I laughed at her. 

"I remembered your face! You were all shy and silent. I thought you were awkward and weird.. glad to know that you are." I joked. She slapped my shoulder rather hard and laughed with me.

"I am not! You're really mean Brad!" She said as I stopped at the nearest shop which is quite familiar. 

"Let's go inside. I'm curious!" Macy said as she dragged me all the way inside.

"Welcome! Please come in." An old lady welcomed us with a warm smile as we looked for something to buy. Macy bought a cool dream catcher while I bought a dog tag for jesse.

"this all." I said as she typed the code in her computer and placed it in a mini bag, separately.

"I have something to offer to the both of you." She said which took Macy's full attention. She really loves free things.

"Hey! Let's hear it!" She said as she forced me to stay with her. I was going to wait for her outside!

"I have pairs of necklaces here. They are connected to each other and reveals a secret message if you connect it together. now pic one pair and read the secret message when you're far enough from this store." The old lady said. This is really ridiculous.

"I'll pick.. this one!" She picked the snowflake shaped pendant that can be split into half and gave it to me. Why me?

"Thank you for purchasing our product! Come again." She said. She dragged me all the way to the motorbike and hurried towards I don't know where.

"Let's read it! Let's read it!" She excitedly connected our necklaces and read it out loud.

"Love at first sight? nah. The second. nope. The third will do." She read it and handed the other half to me once again.

"This is fun! I hope we could buy another one again." She said as we drove off to a restaurant near the shore only to find Elyar and Ellie all lovey dovey around.

"hey!" She said as she hugged Macy. I just wanted to turn around and leave them be but.. I can't!

"hi." I said and she just smiled at me. A faint smile.

"hello." She said as Elyar went to her side and held her hand. Just by looking at them, it shattered my heart into tiny pieces. Why Macy? WHY?!

"Let's eat here Brad!" Macy said as she dragged me towards the table where Ellie and Elyar ate a while ago.

"What do you want?" Macy asked me.

"Milk shake will do." I said. She nodded and ordered one as well.

"So? How are you?" Macy asked Ellie.

"I'm fine. I'm going to go to florida with Elyar after this tour by the way. He will start his tour with Union J once again two months after this tour. wanna come?" Ellie said as MAcy squeeled excitedly.

"why not?! I'm up for it! if it's okay with Elyar of course." She said as elyar nodded in agreement. Theysqueeled together as they stood up and jumped together.

"How about your work?" Ellie asked her and she seemed to be out of reasons for now so I tried helping her.

"She still have two months to comply with her absences. She can manage." I told her that made her smile widely.

"That's right! Can't wait for another vacation with my best friend!" She said as they sat down again.

"So Elyar, How are you?" Macy asked.

"well I'm better than before, now that Ellie and I are stronger than before. Knowing that we can't be separated by anything and anyone makes me aye okay!" He enthusiastically said as he stared at me, teasingly. Is he really challenging me over nothing? I mean, I'm done with his shit. I told myself that I won't involve myself with them any longer.

"I really learned that no matter who or what may come between the two of us, we will still be together because if the person is for you, SHE is for you. Am I right Mace?" He asked and I feel like punching him right here and right now. Macy just held my hand to calm me down which actually worked.

"okay! I can't take this anymore! I need to tell it to Macy right now El!" Ellie said which made us really confused as ever.

"Tell me what?" Macy said. Ellie held her hand out and revealed a diamond ring on her ring finger. Which means..

"Elyar proposed to me.. and I said yes! We're engaged!" She said. I felt like air wasn't circulating in my body anymore. Like I was drowning in my own tears. I can't feel a thing in my chest. I can't take this anymore. Please someone save me!

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

I watched my phone and I saw Macy's face and number on it. I pretended to answer it knowing that she's helping me leave.

"hello? hey! I'm at the usual resort. Yeah.. really? Sure. meet you there. Bye. hey uhmmm. Congratulations and sorry but I need to go back. Our manager called for us. Congratulations once again. Bye. You coming Mace?" I told her and she nodded.

"He's my ride. Need to be with him. Bye Elyar! By Ellie! and Congratulations once again!" She said as we drove off towards the exit  and went directly to my car that's been parked since this morning.

I slammed the door closed but didn't start the engine.

"I told you we shouldn't be here." I said.

Why are you torturing him Macy?!?!?!?!! I hope you liked it! :)