Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning and all I could think about is my "Ellie and Elyar Break Up Plan". Time for my next move, Make Elyar doubt Ellie. My only problem was, How will I do that?

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

"Hello?" I spoke as I answered Ellie's call. Wonder why she called me first thing in the morning.

"Hi. Uhhm.. Sorry to bother you but I just want you to know that I'm really thankful for bringing me here. I was discharged a while ago but I can still go with you on your tours. I'm all better now." She said.

"are you sure? you know you can go home if you want and rest. Don't exhaust yourself okay? take care." I said and she giggled a bit before saying goodbye.

I took a bath and wore a random shirt from my closet and went out for some coffee. I knocked at Connor's door and he wasn't there. I did the same on Tristan's and James' room but they're not in there as well. Why are they doing this to me! 

I went down by stairs and bumped into someone who seems to be finding some room.

"Oh. Sorry." He said as he picked the piece of paper he dropped when he bumped me.

"uhm. Room 231 is on the second floor. This is the Fourth floor." I said and he smiled.

"thanks. Wait. Are you Bradley? Ellie's ex?" He asked. I almost punched this guy but he seems nice and very familiar.

"yeah. I am. and you are?" I asked him. He held out his hand, waiting for a handshake.

"Kurt. Her friend." He said. I smiled the moment I knew it was him. Her Ex-boyfriend. The key to my success. I shook his hand and talked with him a bit more.

"You do know she has a second book right?" I asked him and he seems surprised. BINGO!

"Really? How wonderful! I want to meet her and talk about it! Do you know where she is?" I nodded and explained everything to him including Ellie being admitted last night.

"you in a hurry? I'm about to have coffee alone. Wanna come?" I asked him and he agreed.

"sure. I'll find this later. I'm just here for today anyway." He said as we went down to grab a coffee. We talked about his and Ellie's past together and how they ended. He even told me that he already moved on and is planning to propose to his current girlfriend. Sorry man, I need to do this.

"look there she is. Ellie!" I shouted and her eyes widen with shocl when she saw who's beside me.

"hey! What are you doing here?" She ran towards us and talked to kurt instead of me. That was rude, I was the one who called her.

"I'm here for work and why didn't I know that you already have a second book? You're this successful and I didn't know. How mean!" He pretended to be hurt as Ellie laughed and apologized at the same time.

"So having a little reunion are we?" Elyar suddenly appeared behind him and I looked at him.

"Well he's Ellie's friend. He recognized me first. We talked a bit and got along eventually." I said as I tapped Kurt's back

"right. Ellie's friend. I'll be in my room if you need me." He said as he kissed Ellie's cheek and went to the elevator.

"how about you go with us in our room so I could give you my peace offering." She said as Macy went to my side after Kurt stood beside Ellie.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She whisper shouted at me.

"let's just say I'm winning." I said as I went ahead of her so I could avoid her rants and annoying voice.

When we got there, she went to her closet and handed a copy of her second book to Kurt.

"wow! thanks! I'll read this for sure!" He said as he placed it in his bag.

"so how are you?" Ellie asked him as she sat on her bed while Kurt sat on a chair.

"fine. you?" Kurt asked.

"fine. and very happy." She said as she gave him the most genuine smile she could.

"Look I have something to tell you Li." He said as stood up in front of Ellie.

"I'm getting Married!" He said and Ellie's face lit up as she hugged him really tight.

"That's amazing Kurt! Congratulations!" She said being locked in a tight hug with Kurt. Macy was really happy as well. I was also happy not because he's getting married, but because this is my chance and I have to do something! I bent down to tie my shoes and purposely bumped my bum on Kurt, who's currently hugging Ellie, that made them fall on the bed together. The door creaked open revealing a raging Elyar who looked at their current position. This should be enough.

"El! I have amazing new for you. Kurt-" Elyar slammed the door and went to his room. I ran outside triying to be worried. My plan's reallly working!

"El! El! It's not what you think! Open this door right now!" Ellie shouted as he opened the door with a big bag on his shoulders.

"I'm leaving. I've had enough of this. Just do what you want here." He said as he went into the elevator. Ellie was stopping him but he was unstoppable. Ellie cried and cried as the elevator doors closed.

"Elyar! Macy.. Mace.. I can't lose him again. Please help me... I can't live without him." Ellie said as she hit the floor and cried really hard. Good thing there weren't any people around to witness this.

"I know this has something to do with me. Let me talk to him. I'll bring him back." Kurt suggested and Macy nodded. She brought Ellie to her room, still crying. It hurts me to see her crying like this but she have to. She needs to see reality. Elyar is not for her because all this time, it was me who's been there for her when Elyar wasn't.

"He.. He won't listen to me. I told him I was getting married and it was just an accident but he ignored me and drove away. I'm really sorry. I could've done more but he-" Kurt explained but Ellie told her to stop.

"Thank you. You've done enough." She said and gave him a smile despite the hurt and sadness that is written all over her face.

"but It was because of me.. again." He said. Ellie came to him and hugged him.

"It's not because of you Kurt. You're a good friend and I hope you'll be happy with your soon to be wife. For now, I need some time alone.please?" She begged us all and we followed. Kurt went to his room right away. I was about to go back to my room when Macy stopped me.

"I hope you're happy now that's she's suffering because of your selfishness." She said and I hate to fight with her but she started it.

"look. Remember the times when Elyar wasn't there for her? Who was? Me. I am there for her through her darkest hours until Elyar showed up again and took her away from me again. I deserve her and she deserves me as well." I said.

"She was never yours in the first place Brad. She doesn't and will never love you. You're just her friend and you better know your place. She is suffering because of you. Because you wanted her to yourself." She said.

"Yes I'm selfish. Yes I'm cruel. but that's because I love her!" I nearly shouted.

"If you love her, you have to set her free Brad. If she comes back, she'll be yours forever. If not, then deal with it and move on." She said as she went inside her room. I remembered those words. I told that to Elyar when he kissed Taylor. well sort of. 

Now what? This is all messed up! What will I do now?!

What will he do next?! Is he gonna pursue Ellie or stop his obsession with her? Let's find out on the next chapter of this story! XD

BTW.. I'll be posting my next BRADLEY SIMPSON (AU) FANFIC! XD Hope you will like it! XD