Chapter 4 : fuck off please

I'm really sorry for not updating in quite a while but from now I'll be updating every Saturday and I wanted to dedicate this chapter to @tranz5 well on with the story
Oh and Theo James is up on top or to the side he plays kaydon.
----------------------------

Scarlett's POV

I ran until I got to the town I quickly shifted back and put clothes on.

I was dumbfounded by what I had just learned.

My mate let me restate that was mine me the person running that was my mate!!

I had to tell Jake I can just up and leave he's my mate although I'll probably have to run I can't love it'll just hurt me and him.

I was so deep in thought I didn't notice I was already here.

Here goes nothing I was so nervous what was I supposed to tell jake?

" hey scar your back"

" shit" I mumbled under my breath.

" shits right what happens your all sweaty and dirty did you get hurt who did it I'll kill them!"

" no no Jake I I just can we go inside I want to change please"

" ya ya but after this your going to have to tell me what happened got it?"

" uh ya got it "

We walked into the room and jake sat down and watched tv while I jumped in the shower.

I let the water hit my muscles and loosen me up I was super stressed right now.

I kept going though the thoughts of what I would have to say to jake and what he'd think about it.

I silently turned the water off dried myself and but on some sweat pants and a oversized t-shirt.

" care to explain what happened?"

I slowly walked up to him and sat down next to him.

okay here goes nothing

" I went to the assassins pack house and let me tell you I wasn't welcomed"

" scar I told we now we going to have to leave they know we're here this is bad"

" wait let me finish no interruptions k?"

" k"

" so they attacked me -"
He opened his mouth to say something put shut it quickly.

" so they attacked me but I fended for myself and when I was about to run away I found-"

I stayed silent what was I supposed to say I found my mate and his men tried to kill me lets have fun and not worry.( note the sarcasm)

" scar you found what ! What did you find "

He held my hands and rubbed circles on them with his thumb

" I I ifoundmymate" i said really fast

" slow down"

" I found my mate " I let a sigh and put my hands on my head

Jake though he tensed and stood up and started to pack our things

" well what are you doing scar get up and pack!"

" what?"
" you heard me come on we have to leave by tomorrow night"

I stayed stayed sitting down lost in thought.

I have to leave

Scars wolf -