Chapter 2

Jake played as grant Gustin -"-"-""-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-""-"-"--"

Scar POV

I walked out of the my "old room" and pushed passed all my staring back members.

  "Scar what's on your hands? "

I looked back to find Jake holding my fist and touching my bruised bloody knuckles.

" that's my business" I sneered at him.

" Scarlet what happened!"

Oh sh!t he used my full name.

" first don't yell at me and second I already told you that's my business not yours!"

He grabbed my hand again and sniffed the blood.

" scar why is alphas blood on your hands?"

" Jake just go stop asking questions just go"

" no scar your my sister( there not really siblings just really close) I am not going to just leave without an explanation"

" ugh why the f**k do I have to tell you, like I said for the third time it's my fu**in business so stop asking "

" scar please I can help but you got to let me scar."

He paused and looked and me with pleading eyes. Then he spoke again.

" please I'm here for you it's always going to be just me and you scar"

I just starred at him. I didn't know what to tell him I mean I almost killed the alpha of his pack my pack more importantly my dad.

I just stormed of flipping him off at the same time. I ran out of the house and shifted into my wolf form. I ran into the forest and went to my favorite spot to go to when I'm mad.

It was a long sparkling blue waterfall with a lake surrounding it. The grass around it was  the lushest green ever. The yellow and purple flowers growing in patches and the vines hanging here and there. It was my peace place.

I sat in my wolf form looking at my reflection in the water.

-Conversation with her wolf-

I need to leave tonight I have to pack my things tonight and go rouge.

" yea and hopefully we can find our mate at it"

" you know me I can care less about a mate"

" no scar you want a mate you just push people out of your life who care for you because your scared out what might happen!"

I was about to block her out but being as stubborn as me I wanted the last word.

" so what I don't mind I never did that's why I do it and do you blame me after what father put us through!"

To be honest yelling at my wolf isn't he smartest because we are both super stubborn.

" no I don't but just because he's done horrible things doesn't mean you can't trust others."

" I can't trust them and anyways I hurt the people that care about me I cruse there feelings so having a mate will only put him in misery."

" what about Jake then you haven't pushed him out."

" that's because he knows everything about me and what my father did to me, he knows I hurt he understands but MATE won't I'll hurt him and he'll hate me because he doesn't understand."