Chapter 4

"And now for our winner" says Joe. "The winner is....." I sat back in my seat nervously thinking who on earth is going to get this part. "Chloe Butler" I sat there in disbelief. This is what I've wanted my whole life, an acting role on a tv show! I blocked out all the clapping, the shocked/ disgusted looks from Jade, Abby and there gang. I just couldn't believe this was happening. When I finally got up onto the stage Joe congratulated me. "Well done Chloe, your audition was amazing you have so much talent !" I was so surprised an actor thought I had talent. I couldn't even tell if I was dreaming!

The assembly ended and all the year 10s started to pour out of the hall. I was stood there having a conversation with joe saying I couldn't believe it. "You were incredible Chloe I'm looking forward to working with you" he said with a huge smile on his face. "Congrats Chloe" said my headteacher handing me a letter. "Your parents will need to come into school to discuss what is going to happen about your education " I nodded at my headteacher, said goodbye to joe and walked back to my tutor room. Trinity and Maisie came running over to me and gave me a huge hug. Then at break I had the same reaction from Naomi as I did from Trinity and Maisie expect it was a much bigger hug, so big that she literally picked me up."I'm so proud of you Chloe this is amazing" she said with a huge smile. "Thank you Naomi!" I said sounding so excited. "How do you think your parents are going to react?" she said. "I have no idea I hope they'll be happy for me but they'll probably be more worried about my education" I said sounding less excited. "Hm yeah but what about Joe! He's gorgeous!! This could help you move on from Harry!" I thought for a second "yeah I suppose so..." then I'm rudely interrupted by Luke Naomi's boyfriend "so you think joe warren plants gorgeous do you Naomi " he says and then he walks away. "Luke!!!" She says desperately. "I'm gonna have to go and sort things out text you later" and then she runs off. I don't even know what's going on with her and Luke at the moment but it doesn't seem good.
My
When I got home my mum was in the kitchen cooking dinner and my dad was in the study working. "Mum I've got something to tell you" I say coming into the kitchen. "What is it darling?" And with that I hand her the letter. "Chloe! This is amazing!!!! My little girl is going to be on tv!!" I just stand there smiling. When we sit down for dinner I show my dad the letter but his reaction isn't quite what I hoped it would be. "Chloe how do you expect us to get you all the way up to Yorkshire everyday! How is it going to work?!?" I sit back in my seat disappointed "Why can't you just be happy for me for once!!!" I say walking out of the kitchen. Later on my mum came into my room. "Listen Chloe don't worry about dad he's just jot thinking straight tomorrow we will go and see your headteacher and discuss how this is going to nod" after my mums left I get a text from joe seen as we exchanged numbers today. It said "hey it's Joe well done for getting the part you're amazing at acting I can't wait to work with you! X" Was I starting to crush on this guy?

A/N- how's the acting job going to work out, is everything okay with Luke and Naomi and what does Chloe really think of joe find out in the next
Chapter! (Please leave some comments of what you would like to happen next x