Chapter 3

Chloe's POV
Today is the day that we find out who got the part of Bethany in Emmerdale! I don't think anyone knows how badly I want this not even Naomi. Just as I walk through the school gates I bump into Harry he's been my crush for nearly 2 years now but I have no chance with him. To start off with he's a player, secondly he's the fittest guy in the school and thirdly we barely talk anymore we used to be quite close but he got more popular so we drifted apart unfortunately. "Hey Chloe, how are you?" he said as I looked straight into my eyes. "Fine thanks just slightly nervous about the Emmerdale part, how are you?" I said babbling on. "I'm great thanks and don't worry about the part whatever happens I'm sure you did your best" he said. "Aw thanks I've been worrying about this part for..." and then I was interrupted. "Hi Harry how was your weekend!" Jade said flirting with Harry completely blanking me! "It was good thanks Jade" Harry  said back. "Yeah me and Jade were just saying about how much we missed you" Abby said also flirting with him. "Haha thanks, we should probably head into school I'll see you later Chloe!" he said. "Yeah bye!" I said and then Jade and Abby turned around and glared at me.

"Hi where have you been?" Naomi said giving me a hug. "I was at the gates talking to Harry" I said to her. "Ooh Harry!" Naomi said nudging me. "Don't get your hopes up Naomi, Jade and Abby came over" I said sadly. "Them Bitches need calm down and see that they're obsessed with him and you're ten times better than them." Naomi says reassuringly. "Thanks, I'll see you in the assembly, so nervous!" I say quietly. "Me too see you there!" Then Luke pulls Naomi towards him and they kiss and I stand there wondering when anything like this will happen to me.

I enter the hall and sit in between Trinity and Maisie. As soon as everyone was in the hall the headteacher stood up and walked over to the stand. "Morning everyone, now today is the day which we announce who got the part of Bethany. Well done to everyone who auditioned and there will be two runners up who will get two tickets for the Emmerdale tour and an acting class taught by one of the crew members of Emmerdale! I'm going to pass over to Joe- warren plant who will announce the winner and runners up" then the headteacher leaves the stand and joe goes over to it. "Okay firstly well done to everyone who took part all the auditions were incredible and we had a very hard decision but firstly the two runners up are... Lucy Robinson and Jade Cox would you two like to come up to collect your tickets for the tour and the acting class.

I just froze. Jade was a runner up. I now have no chance of getting the part because Jade is a much better actress then me. As she gets down from the stage she starts crying because she's so disappointed. "And now for our winner!"

A/N - who's the winner? Find out in the next chapter! So sorry for leaving this on a cliffhanger x