chapter 1

Chapter 1

Mario’s Christmas party

Three years later. It was Christmas Eve and the Super Mario Bros. were getting ready to go to princess Peach’s party; Mario was already in a tuxedo watching a ventriloquist on TV when Luigi called. “HEY MARIO WHERE’S THE BATH SOAP?” “IN THE BATH TUB DUH!” Mario yelled “sheesh!” Mario whispered when the ventriloquist said “so Bogey how do you like being in the mushroom kingdom?” and a puppet that looked like a Yoshi said “I don’t get it. How come everybody wears big mushrooms on they’re heads? I mean seriously they probably say hi! I’m a giant STINKING shroom! What’s that? You want mushrooms on your pizza? OK I’LL RUB MY HEAD IN IT!” and the rest was drowned by laughter. “Good thing I give you time to CRACK UP!” and the crowd laughed again. Then Yoshi walked in the house. “Hey guys are you-… hey is that Joey eight bit?” Yoshi said. “Heck yah!” exclaimed Mario. “Hey where’s Luigi?” Yoshi asked when they heard singing from the bathroom downstairs. “Oh I’m singing in the shower! Yes I’m singing in the shower! When I get out I will dress up so nice that daisy won’t resist asking me out!” “In his dreams.” Mario said and he and Yoshi both laughed. Fifteen minutes later Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi were off to princess Peach’s castle. When they got there the castle looked like it changed overnight. Decorations were set, the tree was standing in the center of the lobby ready for Christmas, and it even has presents underneath. Although four of them were shaped like eggs. “Why the heck are there eggs under the tree?” asked Mario. “They’re for my cousins.” said Yoshi “I’m a sucker for my cousins!” then the door opened and princess Peach came out and said “Welcome to my Christmas party. I’m sure that all of you are ready to enjoy it. But first I would like a few words. It’s been years since I was last kidnapped by Bowser and his Koopa army and that I would like to thank you all. First off we’ll have a feast, and then the party will begin with plenty of entertainment and games, and then we will finally open our presents. I am sure that you will enjoy this party. Toadsworth and I have prepared for this. Now put your hands up for ventriloquist Joey eight bit!” She stepped aside to let Joey in with his Yoshi puppet.

“WAZZUP!” said the puppet and everyone cheered him on “tonight we’re having PIZZA!” The cheering continued and Mario said “Mama Mia! This is going to be the best Christmas ever!” and then the puppet said “Good huh? Now all mushroom people we need some toppings.” the noise went from cheers to laughter instantly. “How about mushrooms?” the laughter grew louder. “How about you rub your heads in it?” Instantly the laughter became deafening. The comedy raged on for several minutes. Everyone was having a good time. Then Peach said “It’s time for the feast.” “Now everyone RUB YOUR HEADS IN IT!” the puppet interrupted when all of a sudden.

BOOM! The sound of an explosion was heard throughout the castle and a little toad ran out of the kitchen and said “Mario, Luigi, Yoshi come quick! Come quick! Something just crashed into the kitchen!” “We’re on it!” said Mario and the team got in their normal apparel ran to the kitchen to see what just plowed itself into the castle. “It’s probably Bowser up to his old tricks again!” said Luigi as they ran towards the kitchen. When they got there it was in ruins. Cookware lay broken everywhere, shattered plates on the floor, and near the entrance was a strange yellow star shaped object. “Good thing they got the food out in time.” said Mario. “Yea I’d hate to see good food get smashed into bits.” said Luigi. “HEY GUYS OVER HERE, I FOUND SOMETHING!” Yoshi yelled at the center of the room.

He was right. Something was in the center of crash. Whatever it is it appeared to be moving a few minutes later it came out of the crater it made and revealed it self.

It was eight inches tall, super round, large vertically narrow eyes, red triangle feet, stubby arms, pinkish blushes on his face, it’s mouth looked small, and it was pink. It looked like a large softball with limbs, and a face. “HIIIIIIIIII!” said the creature in a high pitched voice. “Uh, hi can you tell us who or what you are?” Yoshi said. There was a long silence. “I don’t think he’s going to talk.” said Luigi when all of a sudden BOOM the roof crashed on their heads to reveal a new creature. It looked like a big (and fat) penguin. Wearing a hat with a fuzz ball on top. He is also dressed in robes. “C’mon Kirby lets finish this!” “Uh… what do you think you’re doing?” Yoshi asked. “I am king DeeDeeDee. I’m sure you know and fear my name.” said DeeDeeDee. “Never heard of ya.” Mario said honestly “WHAT!?!” said DeeDeeDee “what if I told you that I am the supreme ruler of dreamland?” “Oh I remember you now!” Mario said “and guess what else? I’m the king of the psychopath kingdom.” Mario in a mocking voice.

“What?!?” barked Deedeedee. “I’M GONNA KILL YOU FOR SAYING THAT!” yelled the angry penguin, When all of a sudden King Deedeedee pulled out a large mallet and gave Mario one hard uppercut that sent him flying backwards, And on the other side of the kitchen Mario yelled and charged after Deedeedee until he was thirty feet from his assailant. Then he jumped up and hurled a fireball from his right hand that hit Deedeedee directly on the stomach making him fall backwards. when Mario landed five feet from his foe, he said “Take that you overgrown blue puffin!” but the bird immediately got up and hit Mario again with his mallet, knocking the plumber sideways. When all of a sudden

with a blue blur swept across the room knocking everybody to the floor! And just like that it disappeared. And everyone laid on the kitchen floor unconscious.

And when Mario woke up five hours later he noticed that King Deedeedee had vanished too and there was a strange letter on his lap. Curious of what the note could be about, Mario picked up his letter and read it.

Whoever reads this must pay close attention.  It is difficult to explain but you must know that your world is in grave peril.  As you can see, this was just a random event, however the next one will not be another coincidence. I cannot explain further, but the gritzy desert will explain everything. And we will meet again soon.

Sincerely Meta Knight

“Looks like you have another adventure on your hands there.” said Toadsworth, his with his mushroom staff, brown mushroom cap, and his signature white handlebar moustache. “Yea but… who’s Meta Knight?” Mario said. “perhaps my pen pal professor Layton knows the answer to that riddle. He is an archeologist.” Toadsworth said. “You mean the guy in London you like to write letters to?” Luigi asked. “Yes that’s the one.” Toadsworth said. “Great now we know where to head to first!” Yoshi said “but that’s on the other side of the world! How are supposed to get there?” Mario exclaimed. When all of a sudden a large star flew to the center of the room, on top of which, sat the little creature named Kirby.

“Oh snap!” Yoshi said in astonishment. “That thing’s big enough for all four of us to go!” “Then what are you waiting for? Let‘s GO!” yelled Mario. And Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi all got on. “Good luck to you all.” said Toadsworth. 

“See you as soon as we can.” said Mario. “And Toadsworth? Tell Peach she needs a security upgrade.” “can do.” said Toadsworth. And soon after the four took of on their latest and biggest adventure yet.