9:45 A.M- January 25th: Unknown

(The book will have the dates in which they talked in, they're random. So they start today, aka, January 25th. Welcome to the new Book of 2017)

9:45 AM

Unknown: I swear to God, Ross, I will kill you! Where in the hell is my guitar?! You had it last!

Mackenzie🦄: Um. . . This isn't Ross.

Mackenzie🦄: I think you might have the wrong number.

Unknown: Sorry, I just got a new phone. I must haven written his number down wrong.

Mackenzie🦄: It's okay. . . .?

Unknown: R. Call me R.

*Mackenzie changed Unknown to "R 🤔".*

***************

Welcome everyone, to the new R5 or as I like to call it, the New Rocky book! With the help of some of my friends DeansDemonTurtle (follow Elana) and UniversalSoul (follow Jenna, I guess.) This book was made possible. They both liked the idea and all and Jenna sent some PNGs for me to use for the cover. Elana helped by giving me advice for the cover, so shout out to them.

I honestly am really excited for this book. I'll be asking Jenna and some other friends for a joke next chapter or something to start of the next conversation.

(If you guys comment a message and write who should say it, your comment maybe a message!!)

So, yeah, I'm really excited and everything! I promise that after exams tomorrow, I will try my hardest to have a chapter of Summer Loving up and then this. I get out at 11:05 tomorrow.

Questions:

1. How do you feel about a new Rocky book?

2. Should Rocky be my profile picture?

3. Did you follow Elana? (Jenna too, I suppose.)

Anyway, I love you all so much, so here is a mini spam like always.

This picture has inspired me to Update Summer Loving!

Babe because why not. (Credit: Jenna)

A pure cutie.

FETUS ROCKY

FETUS ROCKY

ONCE AGAIN, I AM SHOOK. I SEE WHY I USED TO, AND HONESTLY STILL DO LOVE HIM

I love you all so much!!

~Rydel's Babe