3:00 am Cuddles || Requested

Fandom: Once Upon A Time
Peter Pan

Requested by: @lil_rose

Edited.. i think

"There you go," Dawn said sweetly, dabbing the cut on Peter's face. He smiled at her simply, glancing at the small bowl filled with water, of which had been tainted red by the infection of blood.

The young girl dipped the rag into the cool liquid, pulling it from the bowl and ringing it out afterwards; her delicate hand moved in one swift motion, all of the water pooling right back into the bowl from which it had come.

"Does it feel any better?" She asked sweetly. He nodded slowly, giving her a weak smile in the process.

"Good," she said, standing up from the edge of the bed and grabbing the bowl. She walked out of the tent and went to dump the dirty water; Peter watched her every movement intently. The way her feet placed themselves one in front of the other, the way her hips swayed subtly, and even the way her hair bounced off her back as she left him alone in the tent with nothing but his thoughts. When she came back, he had laid back on the bed, watching her return. In her hands was a now emptied wooden bowl and a smile on her face.

"Dawn," Peter whined, dragging out every letter in her name dramatically.

"Yes?" She asked him as she placed the medical supplies in all of their specific places. He was silent for a moment, then he decided to speak.

"Come snuggle," she gave him a side eye as he patted the spot next to him.

"Peter, I'm cleaning up," she shook her head.

"But I'm cold!" He argued. She turned to him, putting her hand on her hip and glaring at the ridiculously childish look on his face.

"Bite me,"

He gave her a smirk, and immediately she realized the mistake she had made. "Oh don't worry sweetheart, I will," he winked, making her roll her eyes; a smile crept upon his face as she tried to hide her own grin.

"Please?" His voice softened, and he used his elbow to prop himself up and face his body towards her. Dawn froze, her hands shaking slightly as she lifted her head and quizzically knotted her brows.

"Did you just say please?" Her eyes had widened, her mouth parted in shock ; she couldn't believe her ears. He nodded in response, with his own wide eyes- sarcastically, of course. Immediately, she dropped what she was doing and grabbed the woolen blanket at the foot of the bed, pulling it up and sitting next to Peter.

A cheesy grin appeared on his face, his arms enveloping her in a warm embrace as she layed back and leaned into him. "Finally," he beamed, making her roll her eyes once more before pulling the blanket over the both of them. "So, my darling, I know I've been busy lately, now tell how have you been?" His voice was soft and low due to their proximity.

Her eyebrows furrowed momentarily. "Good, now that you're finally here," she beamed, making a red tiny appear on his pale complexion.

"Fan-bloody-tastic," the words rolled smoothly off his tongue, their smiles both inhumanely wide.

He leaned forwards and planted a little kiss on her nose, making her shake her head and grin. He loved seeing her flash her pearly whites, so he leaned forwards and started plant soft little pecks all over her face. She kept moving, straining her neck, to playfully avoid his attacks, but failed miserably, due to his firm embrace.

Through the night, the two of them giggled, talked endlessly about the universe, and held one another close. Until, finally, Dawn let out a large yawn.

"Maybe you should go to sleep, darling," he smiled down at her as she gave a lazy grin.

"What time is it?" She asked, fighting to keep her eyes open, her head lazily drooping.

"Late, and yet, early," he smiled.

"No but what's the time?" She asked. He simply shook his head with a grin.

"You're in Neverland, Dawn, remember? Time stands still," she yawned again, a lazy smile painting her lips.

"Yeah, but what time is it?" He scoffed, and looked down at the sleepy girl in his arms.

"I'd say it'd be about 3 in morning where you come from," he replied softly.

She finally let her eyes close, and nodded her head slowly, letting it fall into his chest. He let out one last soft chuckled, before resting his head down, and stroking her hair, until the two of them fell asleep.