On the day of Birth. (Chapt 2)

Since the weather has been acting up oddly around the streets of Pennsylvania, The two brothers had decided to stay in for their birthdays, having the pleasure of just once again; Video taping a memorable moment before it even passes. 

" Its our birthday! Sweet ain't it Deiz? I'm finally fourteen! Deisel's birthday is just a few more weeks but yeah! I'll count this as 'our' birthday! Both of us! Its sick to finally be a bit older and I'd just like to commemorate this moment just to us! To our future selves watching, HI!!" Waving estatically once again, he then quickly gets up and points the camera at the lump of pillows and blankets on the bed nearby. 

" And lookie lookie, here is Mr. Slump sleeping heavily as a rock toda-" Being shot down with a pillow, Dylan took a step back and ruffled the curled bangs out of his eyes, laughing and continuing to point the camera. " Common, did I wake the beast on the wrong side of the bed again? Common Deiz, Show our future selves some lo-"

"I don't want to be woken up with the paparazzi on me, Geez Dylan, cut me some slack ya weirdo." Deisel interrupted sourly before sitting up, accidentally bumping his head on the metal barring of the bunk bed. " Jesus Christ.."

Taking a small amount of precaution, Dylan tried to hold in his laughter, but ended up blurting and spitting his laughter out in uneven spurts. " PfFFFFffFFF-Hahaha! Only you could do that Deiz! Hilarious! Thats money on the spot, bro! But seriously, be nice to me today! Its my birthday ya know!! I hit fourteen!!" And with that commentary, Dylan does his little birthday jig to sum up his excitement. 

 Without even a word to say, Deisel rose up from the mound of blankets and pillows to walk past the other, rummaging through his clothing pile to retrieve a shirt. Groggily fumbling about in the shirt holes, he manages to push his arms through and turn to the window; opening the curtains a bit to see rain hit the window glass pane. " Damn, Its raining today, plus the fog is up hard too. Can't see anything past our mom's garden Gnomes."  Opening the curtains more, he sheds some valible light in the room, watching the raindrops fall. 

" Yeah, Sucks we can't go get smoothies or something, But we can always hang out here with pop- Wait Dad's out fixing the car and Mom is out at work, so its just us!! Isn't it sweet? We could just I dunno film more acting stuff and then compare the things we did back then til now!! But look at this!!" With a hop and a jump, Dylan sat onto the rolling chair with great force and rolled to the table, pointing at his computer screen. " Check it out!! There is so many challenges I wanna try with you! Look the cinnomen challenge! Ahaha!! Wanna try it with me- What are you staring it??" As he'd noticed vaguely, there was a weird shadowed figure amoungst the fog far in the distance that it could be barely noticable to the eye.

Deisel had noticed it as well since he'd been at the window for quiet a bit. " Hm.. 'Dunno really. Maybe its just a light post or somethin'. But thats a bit bulky to be a post. I'd be even more weird if it was a person standing there- Ha! Catch this on film, it could be one of those horrow movies like Silent hill! That movie was awesome! Remember that Toaster part? That scared me even worse!" Chuckling to an extent, Deisel continued to squint out the window, still trying to make out the figure of what was standing.