The Braz brothers (Chapt 1)

"Is it on?" Dylan said with a small fleeting smirk as he wiggled the newly gotten camera into the lock of the tripod.  As the short furry hair blonde took a step back, he looked up at his older sibling  and gave a sly smile before glancing back at the camera that was nicely set in place. 

Dylan was the six year old adventurous little brother compared to Deisel, the 'be cautious' kid who followed the rules and took precaution. Dylan was proven curious when the mornings would come. At the times, he would go to his brother first, gradually waking Deisel up by repeatedly poking him with an uncapped marker or a wet chew toy from the dog-Obviously this would lead him to be yelled on, but he didn't mind, he'd just run off laughing to himself. He'd be the type of kid to  stick a metal fork into a outlet or even try to jump off the couch with an umbrella to see if he would take off like Marry poppins. Either way he was viewd on, he's always the kid to be curious. Today, he's made a remark on something eye catching. 

" Okay okay! Now show me whats' exciting! I wanna see what you found this time!" Deisel  commented and grinned measily, also excited to what new idea or item the other had found. Deisel Braz, the skinny, yet again blonde, eight year old risk launcher of the two, whom always achknowledged Dylan in whatever he was planning, not minding the resul of what happened next. Although both Braz brothers are different in age, nothing stops them in being both similar in intellectual matters.

" Yuppers! Okay!- Face the audience!" He says and nudges Deisel playfully waiting for him to look at the so called 'audience'. 

Being abruptly late, Deisel pauses and then turns his body to the camera, waving estatically as if someone like the President was there.  " Welcome to our documentary of the Great Dylan!! This is anchorman Deisel with the news! Anything to say oh great one?" He then grabs a nearby comb in the room, holding it out to the other like it was a michrophone.

Pride in itself is only a mere feeling thought out by a simple action, and as to this young child a arousal of feeling emerged onto his chubby cheeks. 

" Alrighty! Welcome viewers to the Grand premier of the great and awesome-" 

"Small" Deisel commented mockingly in between the sentence, laughing uncontrollably afterwards. 

" Hey! Cut it out! Ahem- ME! The one and ony Dylan Braz!! Dundundundaaaa!! I'll show you all this trick where I make this fan explode into a million pieces of fire!" Flashing the camera a wobbly bow, he takes a couple of steps back and then pulls out an old fan, swishing it a couple of times to the rythm of a beat in his head. Although the other was emerged in his fantasies of being a wild magician, his brother Deisel was behind the camera roll, guiding the unmovable object towards the main character, Dylan the Great. Not at all being disturbed by the outmost attention of the other, Deisel set out the bedroom to glide downstairs for a glass of grape juice. 

Vroooooooooom! Down the child went, zigzagging  through the steps and onto the wooden floor, nearly slipping because his slippery little socked feet. Putting his arms out as a guiding wingspan, the child continued to roam around the halls of the house, flying until his destination was met at the kitchen grounds. Finally landing his attention to a stop at his loving mother. 

" Ma! Ma! Is there any juice left for me???" He asked jumping to the fridge and swinging it open.  Soon as his mother replied a sweet and endearing 'Yes', Deisel rushed to the ledge where the juice was placed on and swiftly took it off before pushing it onto the table nearby. Finally retreving his desired amount of beverage in his cup, he casually headed upstairs carefully before meeting up with his brother.