Chapter Three.

Paris, 6:30 A.M.

I woke up to a gleaming light coming through my window and a bit of noise coming from the back of the room. Raising myself using the headboard, I rubbed my eyes and made my way out of bed.

"Did I wake you?" I'm so sorry. I didn't mean t.." Harry started.

"Harry. You didn't wake me. It's okay," I assure him.

"So how was your sleep?" He asked, showing interest. I replied with a thumbs up and quickly got changed. I came out of the wardrobe in some canvas, denim jeans and the woolen jumper I wore yesterday.

"Shit!" I yell at myself, then apologise for my foul language.

"Is everything alright?" Harry asked with worry in his voice.

"I forgot to get my class shedule," You tell him, pushing your hair back stressfully.

"So did I. I will walk with you." He responds. I sigh in relief and make my way out the door with him following. We walked back to the lady and I talked to her.

"Me and Harry here were wondering if you had our shedules?" I asked, plastering a fake smile across my face. "Harry Syles and Louis Tomlinson," I finished.

"Uhh.." she looked through her computer. "Ahh there's you two are. Be back in a minute. I'm getting them from the printer," She then quickly made her way to a room next to her, leaving me and Harry alone.

I felt a large palm grab my shoulder. I looked over to see it was Harry's. My stomach filled with butterflies at his touch. It was warm and covered all of my shoulder, making me feel somehow protected.

The elderly woman arrived back with our class schedules and we walked away.

"What did you get?" Harry immediately asked. Instead of letting me answer, he grabbed my schedule and held it up high so I couldn't reach. "Our classes are nearly all the same!" He said, joy showing in his wide smile and large eyes. Unexpectedly, he pulled me close and hugged me tight. I thought it was just a normal friendly hug, but it felt like more. The way he leaned his head on top of my head. The way my head with tucked into his neck. The way he stroked my shoulders with his hand. The way it made sparks ignite everywhere. It felt perfect.

Like a dream.