Chapter Two.

We made our way to what looked like a group of kind men.

"Hello boys," Harry started. He's such a confident man.

They all exchanged their greetings back while I was here, looking at the ground.

"Who's the chap next to ya?" said one of the boys. He had short hair and dark hazel eyes. I think his name was Zayn?

I opened my mouth but Harry replied for me, "This is Louis, he's new here, like me," He stated, a bit of what seemed like pride in his voice. I said hello to them all and Harry returned to speaking.

"Well, I'm going to head back to the dorm to get to know Louis better, Louis?" He said and asked at the same time. I nodded and we quickly headed back to our dorm.

I sat on the stunningly comfortable bed and talked. "Should we play 20 questions on each other? Me first,"

He nodded and sat on his bed and looked at me intensely. His green eyes were beautiful. Wait what?

"Middle name?" was my first question. I don't know why but I couldn't find much names to go in between Harold and Styles, two very interesting names.

"Edward," He replied quickly. His deep voice soothing the tightness of the room.

"Sexuality?" I gasped. I don't even know how that got out of there. It just.. well..

"I'm homosexual, why?" He replied quicker than my thoughts.

"I.. I just.." I couldn't get it out. I looked out the window to see it was getting dark. "I'm going to take a shower," I said to get off topic. He nodded and I grabbed my toiletries and pajamas and headed to the bathroom.

I found a shower cubicle and quickly headed in it. The steaming water seemed to soothe my tense muscles and let me think freely.

Harry. That man was all I could think about. Every detail of him was fantastic. His dark brown curly hair which he seemed to like to play with lots. His chisled jaw. His green eyes. His pink lips. His meaningful tattoos. His figure. His.. What am I doing? I don't even know if I'm gay myself. I shake my head to rid the thoughts and quickly hop out of the shower and putting my pajamas on. I was drying my hair with a towel whilst walking to the dorm room. I turned the knob into a dark room with a Harry sleeping in bed.

He was adorable when he slept. His hair was messy and he snored quietly. I put everything away as quietly as I could and laid on my own bed. I couldn't sleep. I felt like I had something stuck inside of me. Something that I've been hiding for a long time when I've only had the feeling today.

"Harry, remember how you said you were well.. gay?" I said without thinking. What the fuck am I doing?

"Yeah.. what about it? Do you think I'm weird because of it?" He asked, worry and anger in his voice.

"No. In fact, it's kind of the opposite. I.. I um.." I couldn't get it out. But I was going to find a way, even if I couldn't sleep for weeks on end.

"I think I'm gay aswell," I finally spit out. I look down at the floor and smile at myself. Good on you Louis.

"Lovely. May we talk when I'm not half asleep though?" He laughed, filling the room's atmosphere with joy. I nodded and turned myself to not face him. Quietly dozing of with thoughts about what we would say tomorrow.

I loved this man that I only knew for one day.

I love Harold Edward Styles.