Adam & Steve: Reborn - Chapter One

[Don't forget to vote and leave a comment. This story is rated R and thus will not show up on any public Wattpad popular list. If you get an ad, watching it will also support me and should only take a few seconds to watch. Thank you so much!]

[Hi, future author here. I was re-reading the story after a long ass time and noticed there are A LOT of grammar problems. I am SO sorry sweeties. I hope you can get through them, because I am way too lazy to edit]

   Steve

There was nothing more confusing than waking up to fog in your second floor bedroom. The thick air blanket around my bed like one massive hovering ghost. I coughed violently as soon as I breathed in. Something about fog made my throat burn terribly. Was it possible to even be allergic to fog?

I picked up my shirt from the floor and quickly wrapped it around my face, blocking the poisonous air from entering my lungs again. I climbed off my bed and ran to the windows, pulling the blinds apart to let the sun in.

As I suspected, there was no fog outside. It was bright and sunny with birds chirping outside my window.

"BASTARD!"

Someone was screaming downstairs. It sounded like two people were arguing, which honestly wasn't that rare in this house. Quietly, I walked towards my door and unlocked it, opening it carefully as to not make noise. There was fog everywhere, it was hard to see the halls. The voices grew louder as I opened my door wider.

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT!"

"YES, IT IS! FIX IT RIGHT NOW BEFORE I MAKE YOU TASTE YOUR OWN LIVER!"

It just became clear to me that the two voices were Oliver and Amelia. I hadn't seen them for weeks since they left for vacation with their families over the summer. I didn't expect them to be back so early, and at the same time.

When I left my room and went downstairs to greet the two, I froze at the sight of Amelia and instantly understood.

"Steve," Amelia said through her teeth when she saw my grin.

She was soaking wet, like she fell in the ocean with her clothes on and just stayed that way.

"It wasn't my fault, I can't control the stupid thing," Oliver said.

"He made a rainstorm in my room, while I SLEPT!"

"I didn't predict that would happen, I just assumed the fog would be the only thing–"

"STOP ASSUMING AND START USING YOUR BRAIN!" Amelia screamed as she stormed off leaving a trail of wet foot prints. A few seconds later we heard a door slam.

"Mornin' Steve," Oliver said, picking up a broken device from the floor. "What's with the shirt around your face?"

"Couldn't breathe. Are you going to explain what happened exactly?" I asked as I pulled down the shirt and left it around my neck.

"You know how I've been trying to create a weather machine? It sort of worked." He smirked.

"Wouldn't it be smarter to test it outside than indoors with six other people?" I questioned, raising a brow.

"I guess, I just really wanted you guys to wake up something cool, but I didn't anticipate a rainstorm." He looked disappointed as he examined his little device and sighed. "I guess I just have to keep trying."

Oliver was most likely the smartest one of the bunch, so I knew eventually he would get the machine working properly even if it took a while. After all, it was a machine that could alter the weather around you.