Uh Oh.

{Kyah’s POV}

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Alarm Going Off,I Turned Over And Turned It Off,Getting Out Of Bed I Had A Couple Of Good Morning Text From My Friends,As I Smiled And Walked To The Bathroom Doing My Hygenie,Walking Downstairs Getting A Text From Averie.

{Text Messege.}

Hey Hurry Up Before Your Late!-Averie

{End Of Text Messege.}

I Laughed And Grabbed My Backpack Running Out The Door To My Car,Starting It Up Heading To School.Once I Got There I Ran The Classroom In Before The Bell Went Off And Sat By Princeton.

Me:Hey Prince{Smiles.}

Prince:H-hey Kyah{Blushes And Looks Away.}

I Looked Back And Saw Averie And Roc Sending Eachother Notes,To My Left I Saw Prod And Telia Flirting With Eachother, And To My Right I Saw Ray And Lakira Making Funny Faces,I Laughed And Looked At Prince We Was Really Cute Of Course But I Dont Have Feelings For Him….Or Do I?..

{Bell Rings}

Time For Gym I Thought As I Got Up Walking Out Of Class Seeing Kyra And Chris,Also With Leah And Jacob,We All Walked To The Gym Meeting Up With Princeton,Alexis And Diggy.

{Leah’s POV}

We All Changed Into Our Gym Clothes And Started Warming Up I Looked At Seeing Jacob My Boo Walking Over Until Some Girl Stopped HIm Trying To Flirt.I Got Up And Walked Over All Calm ,But By The Look On Her Face I Knew I Was Gonna Go Off.

Me:Um Who Are You {Wraps Arms Arounds Jacob’s Waist.}

Maria:{Rolls eyes} Maria…Anyway So Jacob THIS Is Your Girlfriend?{Laughs.}

Me:Whats So Funny?

Maria:He Could Do Better {Smiles.}

Me:Bitc-{Gets Cut Off By Jacob Kissing Me.}

Jacob:Now Babe Calm Down She Is Just Jealous Of Us.{Smiles.}

He Knew I Would Have Best The Breaks Off Her,She Is Very Lucky,I Grabbed Jacob’s Hand And Walked Over To Our Spot Doing Our Warm Ups.

{Averie’s POV}

Me And Roc Were In Math Class It Was Boring As Hell Like Really,I Hated Math Anyway Like If They Didnt Put Letters And ’’Shit’’ In It Everything Would Be Fine,As The Teacher Was Talking me And Roc Were Passing Notes. I Looked Over And Saw This Girl Staring At Roc,Then She Looked At Me,Then Looked Away Fast.

Me:Scary Ass..{Mumbles.}

Roc:Hm?{Confused.}

Me:Haha Nothing Babe.

Couple Of Minutes Later It Was Time For Lunch So Me And Roc Got Up And Headed To The Lunch Room Meeting Up With Our Friends.

{Prince’s POV}

I Was Sitting At The Lunch Table By Myself Until I Saw Kyah And Her Friends Come My Way..Im Happy I Made New Friends.

Kyah:Hey Prince {Sits By me}

Prod:What Up My Homie.

Ray:I Wish They Made Tacos Today.

Lakira:Boy You And Them Damn Tacos.

Kyah:So Prince Its This Party Tonight And I Want You To Come With Us.

Me:I-I Dont Know Im Not Really C-Cool..Like You Guys.

Kyra:Aww Come On We Got Your Back.

Chris:Yeah Man.

Me:F-Fine.

I Didnt Really Wanna Go But..I-I Guess I Have To…But I Dont Know What to Wear..

Roc:Dont Worry About The Clothes Me And Ray Got You.

Prod:Aye I Cant Help?

Ray:You Didnt Ask.

Prod:Dont Play Me.

Me:{Chuckles}

Telia:Im So Happy It Friday …..Finally I Can Party And Chill.

Kyah:Haha Yeah So Everyone Lets Go To The Mall And Give Jacob A New MakeOver!

Me:W-WHAT!

{Kyah’s POV}

After School We Dragged Princeton To The Mall,Walking Into Different Stores To Create His New Look.

Prince:K-Kyah Im Not So Sure About This…

Me:Aw Come On For Me {Pouts.}

Prince:{Blushes.}F-Fine…Only F-For You.

Ray:Now Prince Pick Out Some Clothes You Would Like Bro.

Prince:I D-Dont Know.

Roc:Come On Man Just Choose What You Are Feeling The Most.

I Saw Princeton Walk Over To A Couple Of Clothes And Pick Things Out,As I Watched..And Looked I Found Out Princeton Is More Into The Punk Rock Kind Of Look…Hmm Its Cute.

Kyra:I Know You Like Princeton..{Smirks}

Me:W-What Are You Talking About Pfft!

Lakira:Kyah We All Know.

Leah:Haha Yeah Plus Princeton Is Way Cute.

Telia:So Stop The Act.

Me:Haha You Guys Are Very Funny

After I Got Done Talking Princeton Walked Out Looking Hella Swagged Out,I Nodded My Head Meaning I Liked It,I Grabbed Princeton’s Hand,As I Payed For The Clothes.

Chris:Time To Go To The Party.

He Was Right,We Drove To the Party it Was A Big House,I Could Already See People Dancing And Getting Drunk,I Wasnt The Type To Drink But I Sure Did Know How To Have Fun.I Looked Over And Seen Derrick Coming My Way He Looked Mad.

Me:Uh Oh.