Chapter 11: Arguments Arise

Author's Note: Hi guys! I'm back! YAY! I just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna put more of Naruto's thoughts in here because it was really having fun writing them.

******Major swearing******

******You have been warned******

Naruto Pov:

After our sibling moment, Mayoumi and I went back inside and slept soundly. Well, she did, I couldn't sleep, that floor was just too uncomfortable. In the morning, we all got our things and returned to the Raikage's office to get the report we needed to hand back to Tsunade.

"Thank you for giving me these scrolls. Please give these scrolls I have written up myself back to your Hokage. They are extremely important, which is why you are hand-delivering these instead of having a hawk do it." The Raikage spoke with respect and reassurance.

"Thank you, Lord Raikage. We will be sure to return back to our village with haste, then." Sakura said. We then walked out of his office and were making our way out of the village when Darui showed up.

"Guess it's time for farewell, Mayoumi. It's been a not-so-dull time." he said with his stupid face. (Can you tell i'm salty?).

"Aww. Yeah, but it's not the end! We'll see each other again! Hopefully soon!" Mayoumi said sweetly.

Hopefully never. I thought.

"Yeah. Miss you already." Darui said. (Stupid face wanting my sister)

"You're too sweet." Mayoumi said. Then, out of nowhere! She kisses him on the cheek! (What the hell, Mayoumi!) Darui blushed hard, like, his whole face was on fire. (I'm about to set it on fire!)

"I'm right here." I said harshly. (Harshly?! I'll show you harsh!)

"Naruto! Don't be rude, they were having a moment!" Sakura whisper-yelled for me to get the hint. (Oh, they are about to have a moment alright, a moment with my fist!)

"Listen, Mayoumi is just my good friend. I didn't know you two were a thing, but if she's out here kissing other men, she obviously doesn't care for you." Darui said blankly. (I'm gonna bash his face in!)

"Hey! We are not a thing! She's my sister asshole! So, why don't you take your dull shit head and fucking get out of my face, dickwad!" I yelled.

Everyone just kinda stood there. I mean it was pretty shocking, even I was shocked. Sakura's face looked so mad. I thought I was a dead man, but then, something celestial happened... Mayoumi walks fiercely to me, grabs my hair and walks off, pulling me along.

"Ow! Fucking-" I yelled.

"Bye, Darui! See you later!" Mayoumi shouted back at Darui, who stood there dumbfounded. It was kinda creepy because she said it in this sugar-sweet voice. She eventually stopped tugging on my hair once we were out of sight of the village, and boy was it a long walk. "What the heck was that!" she screamed in my face as Sakura angrily watched.

"I- I don't know." Which was half true. I didn't know why I felt so strongly, but I did know that Darui just made me really mad because of how he and Mayoumi were flirting.

"That's not gonna cut it! Not only did you embarrass me, in front of my long-time friends, but you also embarrassed yourself! You look like a complete idiot!"

"Well it's not my fault! You were the one flirting with him the whole time!"

"So, what? I can't do that now?! You have no right to tell me what I can and can not do, Naruto! I can do whatever I want! If I want to flirt, I'll flirt! If I want to kiss, I'll kiss! If I want to die, I'll die!" It was silent after that. Her eyes grew wide and tears started to form in them.

"Mayou-" I called out. She ran off into the woods. I'm sure not far, but I couldn't help but be worried. "God, I'm such an idiot. Why did I do that?!" I yelled at myself. Then, I saw Sakura come into view.

"You better fix this. Go after her and stop being this weird, jealous, friend- thing, that you have going on with her. Be her brother. Someone she can turn to in her time of need. Someone she can depend on." Sakura said, then turned away, probably going to set up camp near the forest, because after my show, we might be here all day.

Nonetheless, she was right. It's time to start being her brother.