I found another one XD

Well y'all know the drill!!!
Enjoy!...

~After Yogore naki ai~
"Cray, stop it!" Palette yelled playfully. Cray sat on his couch, Palette in between his legs. Cray pecked along Palette's neck, tickling along his collarbone. "But I don't wanna," Cray moaned in response.
After their little 'love reunion', they started to act more like a couple and more like best friends. It was a sweet little thing. Cray swiped his hand under Palette and pushed him against the bottom cushions of the couch. "Hey Palette~," Cray announced, hands pinned to his sides. Palette was in surprise, his legs shook slightly as he looked into Cray's eyes. "Yeah, Cray?" He questioned but he couldn't say anything as Cray began to nibble on him.
Soft little pants and moans vibrated from his throat as he gripped onto Cray. "Wall or floor?" Cray asked, lust wisped in his voice. Palette was confused. "W-wall?" With that, Cray nearly ripped Palette's pants off and lifted Palette to the wall. A kiss silenced Palette as Cray unbuttoned his shirt and Cray took off his own clothing.
Cray immediately went for it, ramming in Palette as Palette let out a clear moan of bliss. Palette's legs were wrapped around Cray's waist as he relaxed and let Cray do what he wanted. On Palette's part....
That was probably a bad idea.
Cray continued his onslaught for a while until both could stand standing anymore and they both were trembling.
Finding a way to the bathroom on the first floor, he turned the water on in his tub and let it warm up. Palette was the first to get in as Cray had to take off his scarf. Cray sat behind Palette, holding him with the last bit strength he could muster.
Palette had passes out on Cray, leaving him to clean both of them. Palette looked so peacefully when he was sleep.
"I love you, Palette..."
~××~
After a few hours, Palette woke up. He ached and his legs were numb and when he tried to stand, he tumbled to the floor. Cray, who was still in bed, heard the noise and groaned. Palette gripped onto the comforter and pulled his way back up.
Sighing, he laid back down in bed next to Cray, who had put Palette in one of his large shirts and put himself in a shirt, some pants, and his scarf. His hat lay on the nightstand, and his face was so adorable to Palette. He had forgotten about Goth, who was probably talking to his toaster.
Speaking of Goth, the doorbell to the house rung. Cray shot up and stood on his feet. Palette evied it, but Cray put Palette's arm around his neck and they walked to the door together. Standing at the door once they opened it was...
"Goth??!"
Goth, who was with another Sans looking person, stood there. But the two noticed the top of the Sans' head and the 'tail' behind it. The boys had their mouths hung open.
"Hey guys. You look....pleasant," Goth said, scanning their appreances. A smell wafted from out of the front door and near the toaster Sans. The sentence he said made the boys stiffen.
"It smells like sex in there."
×°°×°°×°°×°°×°°×°°×°°×°°×°°×°°×°°×°°×°°×°°×

Alright none is mine found on Tumblr and i was like WOOOHHHH!!!Anyways see y'all later...
Let the ship be with you~