More of my bad writing skills :3

Well hope you don't cring or anything while reading my work... enjoy ;-;

The past few days have been upsetting but things have gotten better for palette since know he sort of got over it like it was not a big deal but the tears kept coming...
Palette then heard a knock which he heard from the other side of the daycare closet. Hoping for the person to go away the knocking continues along with a familiar voice which palette hated, "hey palette you in there?..."cray said sounding a little worried.
"Leave me alone!"Palette said sounding like he was going to cry as more tears fell from his eye socket"y-you already have goth! W-what e-e-else do you w-want to take from me!?"palette said not noticing that the closest door slowly open.

Palette then felt a pair of arms wrap around him which scared palette for a second but then struggled to get cray away from him. "L-let m-m-me g-ahhh~!" Palette then moan slightly feeling something wet on his neck. Cray then smirk a little then biting on palettes neck which then palette face brighten a greenish-yellow blush as he continues to moan at the feeling. As cray got palettes full attention he then whispers to palette"I want to let you know that is aways love you but you always play hard to get~" palette then shivered wanting cray to continue but cray turn palette around, and to palette surprise cray kiss him making palette blush even more.

Cray licked palette teeth asking for entrance which palette playfully denied, cray got a little annoyed and moved his curious hand in palette shirt and rub his ribs, earning a moan from palette so then cray took his chance to put his tongue in palettes mouth. Both fighting for dominance which cray won, and both parted their lips leaving a string of saliva and both panting. "I-I love you c-cray " palette said in between pants smiling slightly, "I love you too"....

Wow think this was ok? But hey I tried...
Hope y'all like and see ya later....