Chapter 11

Scarlett' POV

"What did you just say?" I asked in surprise. Dean looked nervous as hell as he said it again

"I said will you marry me?" I was so shocked I couldn't speak, I had so many thoughts racing through mind the first of which was that we were too young but my head seemed to have a mind of its own. I felt my head nod up and down saying yes; Dean picked me up off the bench and spun me around kissing me passionately. Then he put me back on the ground and slipped the ring on my finger before gently pulling me close to him and kissing me again before telling me how much he loved me and how much he couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life with me. I kissed him back and told him that I loved after that he put my hand in his and we slowly walked back to his car and made the short journey back his house. He led me up the stairs then Dean picked me up and carried me into his room and gently put me on his bed and then closed the door and then carried on kissing me and didn't stop ( so you guys can probably guess what happened next).

The ride back home was quiet as my mind was preoccupied with what had just happened I thought I would feel weird after my first time but it felt right. I loved Dean and he loved me nothing else mattered. When I walked through the door my dad rushed over to me.

"Where have you been, your mother called me worried sick about you? Are you alright?" he asked as he looked me over.

"I'm fine, I just needed to get some air, I should have said something, I'm sorry." I said giving him a hug as he sighed.

"As long as you're alright its okay, just tell us next time. It's not like you to just go out without letting us know."

"I'm kind of tired I'm going to take a nap." I said as I shoved my hands into my pockets not wanting my dad to see the ring just yet. I had no idea how I was going to break the news to my parents that I wanted to marry my boyfriend; I knew that they would be against it. I rushed upstairs to my room and closed the door before pulling out my cell phone and called Jess.

"Girl where are you? You're mom has been going crazy."

"I'm home you have to come over right away I have to tell you something."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, just come over."

"Okay I'll be over soon."

After ending the call with Jess I called my mom and let her know that I was home, and she spent twenty minutes scolding me for not telling her where I was going. By the time I ended the call Jess rang the doorbell, when I opened the door she tossed her arms around me and hugged me.

"You had everyone worried, don't disappear like that again."

"I'm sorry," I said, I didn't realize how worried everyone would be if I just left without warning.

"So what's up with you?" Jess asked as she plopped down on the sofa. I held out my left hand and showed her the ring; she took a deep breath in as her eyes stretched.

"Is that what ...I think it is?" she said grabbing hand.

"Yes, Dean proposed to me." I said s I felt my face grow hot.

"OH MY GOD!" she yelled as she stood up.

"Tell me everything." She said and I told her about everything even about what happened afterwards.

"I can't believe it," she said in complete shock.

"I know right."

"Wow, when are you going to tell your parents?"

"I don't know, Dean and I haven't talked about it yet."

"I'm soooooo excited." She squealed. "I just can't believe it my little Scarlett is all grown up." She said with a sniffle and I rolled my eyes.

The next morning Dean picked me up and we went to school together, as we walked down the halls Dean took my hand and casually walked me to class as if no one was watching, but I could feel the eyes glaring at me. As badly as I wanted to run away and hide I couldn't I owed it to Dean to show everyone that I deserved to be with him and that we loved each other.

Vanessa POV

I had heard that Dean had a new girlfriend but I refused to believe it. I just knew that Dean was going to come back to me, he always did, but I knew things were different when I spotted him at the park with that girl. When I realized it was that stupid waitress girl I wanted to hurl a rock at her head but I knew better than that. If I was going to break them up and destroy that girl in the process I needed time to plan. My first step was to find out just exactly who that girl was.