Zayn Imagine

Aminia-

You and Zayn were walking through the park on a rather sunny day. Zayn seemed really nervous when he asked you to take a walk with him and he kept checking his jacket pocket for something when he thought you weren't looking.

Zayn leads you across a bridge but stops in the middle of it.

" Hey Aminia, look at that. " He points to a row of ducks. You smile, you have always loved ducks they were just so cute.

You feel Zayn drop your hand and you turn around to see Zayn on one knee.

" Aminia, I love you with all my being and more. Words can't even begin to describe how much I love you. You're my light in the middle of night. Without you, I'm nothing. You complete me.

" You are beautiful in every single way. You're smile lights up my world, every time I see you i can't help but smile. I'm the luckiest man to be able to call you mine. "

He pulls out a small box and opens it to reveal the most beautiful ring you have ever seen.

"Will you marry me? " he asks as tears fall from your eyes. You nod frantically.

" Yes yes yes a thousand times yes "

You say through the tears. He breaks out in a huge grin and slips the ring on your finger. He stands up and picks you up then spin you around.

You giggles and wrap your arms around his neck. Once he stops spinning you, you connect your lips to his.

It was the best day of your life, that is until your wedding day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment? Vote? Request?