The Beast Inside (ao no exorcist rin okumura x reader)

Everything was on fire. The forest glistening a neon blue. " Okumura!" He seemed in a trance. His younger brother calling out to him along with the other exeeds. Yet, he paid no mind to them. Only to the figure standing before him. "Rin! Stop!", Shiemi cried. The blonde being held back by Bon.

Rin lifted his arm up toward the figure, only to be thrown to the nearest tree. Cursing under his breath, Rin lifted himself up from the ground as the figure spoke out,"Don't you dare." Rin walked toward the girl before him, her face extorted with anger yet her eyes holding no emotion; pale and glazed over adding a foggy dead look to them. "Akira..", He softly whispered, reaching out towards her hoping in some way he'd be able to get her back. The girl growled, "Stop it. Akira is no longer here." She slapped his hand away,"She never was". The teenage boy turned his gaze toward the grass,"Don't lie to me",He whispered angrily. "Don't.. She was..", he gripped his katana as the girl let out a small chuckle. "Get. out. of her.",Rin growled. The demoness raised a brow in amusement, she lowered herself towards the prince's level. Her eyes glowing a faint red,"And why on earth.. Should I do that?". She touched his flame horn making the demon scowl. "She was just.. how would you put it.. a mere play thing.. A Toy.". She stood and walked further out toward the direction of the fire. "My what a mess you made" She gazed out and turned towards the boy having the urge to tease him. "Your beloved wasn't meant to set foot in this realm", She walked towards his and played with his tail. Earning herself a threatening growl as the tail whipped away from her. "She was a pathetic waste of space if i do say so myself". She raised her hand and chuckled, examining it,"always such a fragile little thing." A green flame devoured her hand, slightly burning it. "Stop it!", Rin cried reaching out towards her. "Oh no.. I don't think so" With a swish off her finger, Rin was sent flying towards the tree. His anger skyrocketed and his grip on his katana tightened. "She was NOTHING"

How could this have happened? Why are the ones he cared for most always put in danger? How could he thing of protecting them?

He slammed his fist on the ground letting out a frustrated scream. "Frustrated are we?" The demoness lied on the tree branch allowing the flame on her hand burn further down towards her elbow. "Shall we play a game? Ah ah .. before you say no." She jumped down from the branch and smiled, " If you win you get your precious Akira back.. Is that a deal?" The young demon refused to answer, simply looking out towards the fire. The girl despised being ignored as to leading her to think of a way to get the Okumura brother's attention. "She really did care for you.. the pathetic thing." She laughed. Taking the katana, she ran off. "You can get her back once you find me!"  

Rin bolted up ready to find the girl. "Or not." She stood behind him and struck him with the sword. "Oh come on Okumura! You can do better than that!" She laughed and struck him again kicking his leg, taunting him. Letting his anger get the best of him, he grabbed a hold of his katana and stabbed her. The girl chuckled lowly,"My my .. It seems you lost this game, young prince". Realization dawned onto the young demon. with the blood seeping down the blade, the girl let out a pained gasp. 

"Rin.."

You hurt the one most precious to you. 
                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin bolted up and groaned. "What the hell was that all about" he grumbled as he rubbed his eyes and yawned. He looked around his bedroom and sighed,"It was just a dream.. but who was..". Yukio walked into the room with a small stack of papers and laughed lightly at his older twin,"You're up bright and early", he teased. Rin scowled and grumbled,"Shut up four eyes.. I had a weird dream okay?"  

                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean brother?", the green haired demon asked. He stared at the girl seated beside him curiously. He examined her tiny figure, slightly interested in how similar she looked to his older brother.

"What i mean, Amaimon, is that this lovely girl will be here helping us in fullfilling our plan",Mephisto smirked. "Although ...she's not just a mere girl." Amaimon raised a brow, urging his brother to go on.