4

"Amaimon? What does master wish for us to do?" The green haired boy turned to Akira, mirroring him as he hung upside down biting down of a lollipop. She looked fragile almost like a porcelain doll. The only difference was the dead look in her eye. He licked the lollipop as he shrugged his shoulders. "To play"

The young demon slave raised her eyebrow confused. But soon let it go, seeing as the Earth King would ignore her. She let her body go limp as she hung from the ceiling, sighing from boredom. She didn't mind having a master or being made into a demon slave to start with. She loathed the fact that she had no one to play with for the time being. Her master off to who knows where and the broccoli boy doing nothing but eating all day, paying no attention to the girl.

A puff was heard and Akira's face lit with joy upon hearing it. "Akira.. Aimaimon", hearing this the girl leapt down fro the ceiling and skitted toward her master, Mephisto. Amaimon hung from the ceiling with a look of boredom, returning to his hamster form.

"Akira, starting today you'll be attending Blue Cross Academy" A smile appeared on her face but it soon faltered. "Only afterschool to attend exwire classes" The green hamster continued munching on the chip laid in front of him,"Amaimon will attend with you as a familiar"

Amaimon's ears perked as he looked toward Akira confused,"Familiar? What do you mean brother?"

"You'll be there to assist her"