3

Rin sat in class, dozing off as Yukio lectured the class about the demon realm known as none other that Gehenna. The dream he had a couple days ago never failed to get his attention. Trying to figure out who the girl in his dream was or why she had meant so much to him. He kept asking himself over and over if he had seen her before. Somewhere in the market or at the swingset, anywhere really. He wasn't aware of Shiemi lightly nudging him, telling him he was being called on by Yukio. He was oblivious to Bon calling him stupid and just how surprised the teenager was when his tactic on getting Rin worked up was no use. Rin was too involved in the mysterious gril he wanted to know more of or to put out bluntly who the hell that girl was.

"RIN!", he bolted up straight with wide eyes slightly panicked to the booming voice directed at him, his tail waving back and forth.

"Glad to see you're paying attention."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amaimon was sitting on the roof of the school with the girl who was sitting in his brother's office not too long ago. They were both eating the sweets Mephisto provided them, to keep them off and out of his office. He looked toward her to see she was enjoying the small cherry lollipop he had given up for her. He set his head on her lap as she started stroking his hair. Curling a finger around her small hand he furrowed his eyebrows and sighed,"Just what does brother plan on doing with you" She opened her eyes revealing her pale lavender irises and looked at the Earth King, or as she put it her highness of broccoli.

She raised her eyebrow in confusion as he stroked the ends of her violet hair. Oh how similar she looked to his older brother never failed to interest him. They looked no where near identical but shared similar features. She was pale; her eyes a foggy pale lavender, which he noted seemed to go well with her. Her dark violet hair and the two small antennas that stuck out of her bangs.

She looked dead and depressing but beautiful in her own way. He believed she was far more attractive then that blonde he nicked from his last play time with his younger brother.

She was obedient and loyal, the reason behind it; she was a demon slave belonging to none other than Mephisto himself.