Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Song: There isn't one because the only thing I can think about is how I haven't uploaded in two weeks!!  But here is a video that I have found.

Jack's POV

I ran into the kitchen and saw that my lunch had started a fire. I must have been so caught up in the conversation that I forgot about my lunch that was cooking and couldn't smell the smoke. Oops, I thought to myself. 

"DON"T JUST STAND THERE! FIX IT!" My dad yelled at me. I grabbed the glass of water that I was drinking and threw it on the flames. It didn't work well so I grabbed the fire extinguisher, that I knew was there, and sprayed the fire. The fire went out and thankfully it didn't ruin anything terribly. Stupid kitchen fires. I walked over and looked at what was supposed to be a grilled cheese. I sighed and dumped the burnt food into the trash and grabbed a granola bar out of the cabinet. I sat down while my mom tried to clean the kitchen.  

My dad stormed out and ran to the forest. He loses his temper so easily now a days. 

"Jack why don't you, Gage and Prince John go to Gage's office and talk about the plans."

I nodded and we all walked towards Gage's office. Gage sat in the seat behind the desk while John and I sat on the other side. 

"Jack so you said that the other pack was being attacked now correct?"
"Yes the howls were heard from the edge of the territory."

"Alright so John I think that we should attack right after the howls subside. We can have a group of wolves waiting at the border. When we don't hear them anymore we go in and attack while they are at their weakest. I will send in two people to get Mallory. I want their Alpha and future Alpha dead."

"Sounds good but we need to get the fighters we are bringing assembled and inform them about what they are fighting for." I nodded my head.

"Jack get a list of the fighters I want to leave about 5 to 10 of the most skilled ones here while we bring about half of the other fighters." I went to the filing cabinet in the corner and found the list of fighters. I handed it to Gage and he went through putting a star next to some names. After about a minute he handed me the list back.

"Jack go and tell those people to meet at the pack house. It's an emergency." I nodded my head and rushed out of his office. 

Mallory's POV

I woke up on a bed. I had my hands tied behind my back but they weren't tied to any posts so it was a step up. I could hear the breathing of the guards outside of the room. I sat up and looked at the clock that was in the room. It read 3 PM. I sniffed the air around me and Joel's scent filled my nose. I must be in his room. I looked at his walls and they were pictures of me. Some I was sitting against a tree reading a book, some I was eating or smiling. There was just one word in my mind.

Creeper. I have been stalked for a while and I was just remembering him now. The door opened and I saw that it was Joel and two guards. 

"Ah you are awake. Good, good now I can remove that filthy mutt's mark off of my angel." Oh great, I completely forgot that he was going to burn my neck. I started to inch my way backwards until I reached the headboard. He was next to the bed and had a torch in his hand.