BONUS: CHAPTER 25

I'VE SKIPPED A LOT OF CHAPTER TO THIS ONE AS THE BONUS PROMO. SO IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE AND AFTER THIS,  read the relevant chapters on Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/rosheni

I also attached the link at the comment section.

CHAPTER 25

"I didn't do anything wrong "I screamed as he pulled me into the house. "Yes you did honey, I told you to behave!!!" He shouted at me. He was furious I know it.

"But I really did everything you asked me" , I pleaded when he shoved me inside the room. "You flirted with the God damned guy Amelia? And you was toasting with him when you are supposed to do that with me! And you dare to wear the son of a bitch coat! That made you deserve what I'm about to give you tonight."

"Dylan please don't do this, it was nothing between me and him." I was practically begging him now.

"Okay so to prove that why don't you give me something to officiate our marriage Amelia?" He half smirked.

I knew what he meant. "You are such a pervert you know? Why should I so that? Just to prove that I'm not flirting with that guy? Are you crazy? You are the one who don't deserve me so don't ever think about it." I burst out.

With that he slapped me so hard across my face. I fell on the bed which he pushed me further onto. He then climbed on top me and started to tear off the dress.

"No Dylan please you promised."

But he ignored me and started to kiss me roughly on my lips and started to link our tongue inside my mouth. It was disgusting. I try to push him away when I was out of breath but he didn't budge. After a while only he decided to let go, I was gasping for breath that time. I thought he was done, but apparently not yet. He continued to rip off the dress until my bra was showing.

"No please" I was frantically crying that time. He still ignored me and sucked my neck line so hard that I think it might leave several hickeys tomorrow.

He continued toward my breast and started to pull the straps down my elbow which revealed a little cleavage. I was sure by then he wouldn't stop so with every ounce of energy left in me, I kicked his chest, he fell off on the bed next to me and held on his chest. I took the chance to grab Xavier coat and bolt to the door.

"Damn Amelia you are going to pay for this!" He got off the bed and managed to pull my hair before I get out of the room. The pressure he applied on my hair was burning my scalp so I had no choice but to follow his movement.

He brought my face closer to him and whispered in my ear "you are not going to go anywhere soon love, you are definitely going to pay for that now."

With that he threw me to the floor, I landed on the back he pulled Xavier coat from my grasp. "You still dare to wear this? You are surely going to learn some lesson tonight."

He pulled his belt out and started to lash my body hitting torso all over. I lost count after the 10 stroke. I was crying and begging for him to stop, but he seemed to be enjoying my pain and added a few kick to my stomach. Unable to stand the pain, I guess I passed out........

ml>