Chapter 37- Epilogue

"I'm sending it through to your email now" Liam said through the phone that I was holding to my ear.

"Yeah I've got it. Thanks Liam we will watch it now and let you know what we think after we have finished" I said into the phone.

"Okay Lila I will talk to you all later. Bye" he replied before hanging up and I clicked onto the file in my inbox before it opened up on my laptop, that was sitting on my dressing table.

It was now the following Friday after we had filmed the video and the editors had worked so hard on the video, editing parts out that weren't needed. Our label were hoping to release it on MTV on Monday. Unfortunately we couldn't be at the main building where Gold Records was because we'd been booked to play a few songs for a school dance today so Liam had sent us the file to watch so that we could give him feedback as soon as possible.

"Hey everyone I've got the official video for Sparks Fly. Liam just emailed it over!" I yelled and my band-mates swarmed around me.

"Okay then Lila, let's press play, because I cannot wait to watch this" Amy squealed in my ear and I giggled at her enthusiasm.

"Okay I'm pressing play" I announced before moving the cursor and clicking on the play button.

A circle appeared on the screen as it loaded up before the video started playing. The music was over the top of the video and so played while we watched the dates we had filmed for the first time. They turned out really well if I say so myself and they seemed so real. It started off with the picnic date of Wyatt and Amy before it flowed into Melinda and Caleb's date. Then it was the picnic date I had with Chris. They'd edited out most of it, but had kept the part where I shoved cake into his mouth and when we played catch with grapes, though I lost because I didn't manage to catch one in my mouth.

After mine and Chris' date ended it flowed into the start of the dancing scene where the boys walked up to us girls before taking us to the dance floor and we started rotated around each other when the instrumental part came up. It had turned out better than I thought.

"See Lila you're a really good dancer" Wyatt said and I shook my head at him while grinning. Trust him to say that, though I guess I wasn't as bad as what I thought I was.

Finally the video switched again and the final verse and chorus was sung while we were playing in front of the audience. The sound of the screaming audience had been edited out but anyone watching it could tell that they were having just as much fun as what we were. Every now and then the camera angle would change from the cameras zooming around on the ceiling to the one on stage, and it was here that the camera would focus on Chris and I glancing at each other, which we had done throughout the whole song.

The video ended and I saw that it was a few seconds longer than the actual song but it was amazing.

"Oh my god that is awesome" Amy, Melinda and I squealed in excitement. Just as one of the people working at the school dance came around.

"Okay guys you are on in ten minutes. I'm here to take you to the main room" he said and we nodded at him before following him out, but not before I said thanks to the women that did our hair and make-up.

We were playing at the seniors' dance at our own school and I was sure that I wasn't the only one that was absolutely nervous. We were only playing two songs but we had decided to play Sparks Fly first, since that was the song we were known for at the moment, and then play Should've Said No specially for this occasion.

When we reached the stage we hurried around and took our places where we usually stand. Chris, obviously being on my right hand side, and Wyatt and Amy standing to my left, with Caleb behind us on the drums. The curtains parted and we received cheers from a lot of people within the room and with smiles on our faces we launched into Sparks Fly.