"Bestfriends"

I hoped of Kierras bed and went into the kitchen where miss Kim was setting the table for breakfast "miss Kim Ciara is the killer"I say straight up she turned from the table "I told u to watch that bitch"she said mad as fuck I got Kiera dressed and we rushed to the hospital to get Kevin .

"Kevin!!"I say busting in his room out of breath as miss kim talk to the doctors for his release "yeah what's going on"he say hoping of the bed "Ciara she's the killer"I say "a bitch"he say a little tooken back "yes but let me handle this one"I say "what no u could go to jail I can't handle that and plus Kiera needs u"he say "there's a lot u don't know about me so don't underestimate me"I say as we rushed out the room leaving the hospital we headed to Kevin's house."ight first things first get her to come out with u"he say "than what" I say "we goin make her death look like an accident"Kevin says "call her now" I grabbed my phone and called Ciara "hello"she says threw the phone "c what u doing"I say trying to sound normal "nothin girl chillen"she say "we'll u wanna go out ya kno and help me get this stress off my mind"I say "u sure u down for that"she say "yeah"I say "okay ima come pick u up"she say than hangs up "u ready static"Kevin says "yeah I'm ready" "okay go home and get dressed"

Ciara pov

After everything that happened I knew static wouldn't trust me are she would figure it out so I plan to kill her before she tell her little boyfriend so I planned to call her but instead she called me to ight is the night I kill my "best friend" she Neva held me down anyway all she cared about was Armonie lame ass she on my list to just wait till I get to her.as I got ready for the club I informed soldeman agg ass "look soldeman I'm going to go out make my friend love me again then imma killer her how bout u finish Kevin"I say fixing my hair "that's no problem"he say smiling that mischievous smile.

*skipping to the club*

As I say with my soon to be dead friend static she smiled and laughed like everything was good I started second guessing killing her but not Kevin he needs to go like now as I thought that static phone started ringing "oh let me take this i'll be back"she say walking towards the bathroom answering the phone.as she did that I took out what I as gonna put her to sleep with and put the pill in her drink.she came walking !it the bathroom as it desolved thank god I thought she would see the bubbles.

"Who was that"I say as she sat "oh nobody"she say about to pick up her drink as my phone rung "we'll excuse me girls just can't get a break tonight"I say walking to the bathroom when I got in I answered he phone "hello soldeman why the hell is u calling me"I say fussing threw the phone but he didn't say anything so I hung up I'm guessing he butt dialed me as I walked out the bathroom static was talking to the bartender sipping her drink I came sat next to her smiling and started to sip on mine when I started feeling weird dizzy gosh when she saw my face she looked at me concern "oh my ciara u must have had to much to drink"she say laughing with the bartender "can u help me take her to the car?"she asked him and he said yes as I blacked out.....