suspicious (static pov)

static pov.

after stopping kevin from damn near killing my friend me and his mom was in a daze.like wth "kevin why would you do that"his mother yelled at him upset he would put his hands on a woman he ignored her and started questioning ciara "how do you really know me"he asked her which had me like what "black,which is my ex"she say rubbing her neck "okay and"he say knowing there was more to the story "well he got out of jail not to long ago we broke up but before that he always talked about you"she said giving him a look letting him know nothing nice ever came out his mouth."okay and what that got to do with me not handling my business"she stood up "he think he deserves the spot,so hes out to get you but hes not alone"she says "alright than who he with"kevin asks "someone you know,i dont know them exactly but someone your really close to"she says making him think."how you know all this ciara and you never told me"i ask wondering why she kept this from me her bestfriend."well,i wasnt sure if this information was for you and its not its for him"she says pointing at kevin who is getting up out his seat on the couch "where your going"his mom ask as he walked to the door "handle something"he says leaving out the house slamming the door shut."so black shot my sister and killed his"i ask a bit confused by the situation because i asked her sneaky ass if she knew anything "im not sure static,someonelse probably did that"she says catching a lil attitude "okay static dont do this,"i say talking to myself knowing aint none of this was sitting right at all.....let me find out i need to put ciara in her place."well look i got to go"ciara says looking at her phone "mmmhmm"i say folding my arms under my chest an leaning back on my right leg looking her up and down."what?"she says looking at the dirty look i was giving her "we got alt of talking to do"i say "yeah yeah sure tomoorow i got things i gotta do"she say grabbing her purse and rushing out the house.when we heard the door slam i looked at miss kim which who was staring at me "watch that little trick"she say upset "you think somethings up"i say feeling like i do need to watch her now."yes i do,""she say grabbing the phone "who you calling"i ask watching her "kevin"she says letting the phone ring "kevin"she says "yes she just left"she say referring to ciara "watch yourself now and be safe"she say before hanging up.