Log 3.

Talan smiled at his sleeping Queen, brushing away the soft brown hair away from her eyes. He removed her glasses, folding them up as he looked at them before he crushed them in his hands. 

He tossed the broken thing away, picking up the smaller female as he walked to his room. The soldiers that passed him would bow at them, but Talan merely nodded to him.

He soon got to his room, placing his hand against his the pad and walking inside. A galran maid stood by the bed, looking at Talan before she bowed respectfully. 

"Hello, my prince." She said, standing aside and allowing Talan to place Pidge on the bed. "Shall I run a bath for the Queen?" She asked softly, folding her hands before her. 

Talan nodded. "Yes, and please use the hair grower. I wish for my Queen to have longer hair." He said sternly, not looking at the maid as he touched Pidge's sleeping face. 

"Yes, my prince." She said softly before she left the room to the bathing room to prepare her bath. 

Talan smiled as Pidge mumbled in her sleep, whimpering a bit as she tossed and turned a bit. He held onto her, leaning down and brushing his lips on her pulse. 

"So beautiful," he rumbled, licking at her pale neck, tasting the sweetness of her skin that was so very different from his own.

"Ah, my beautiful Queen.." He moaned at her taste, leaning up and brushing his clawed fingers at her clothes, horribly tempted to pull her clothes from her body. 

"So beautiful," he growled softly, "it pains me to keep myself from ripping you apart," He whispered, "I wish to spread you and make you feel things you have never felt." 

Pidge whimpered in her sleep as Talan slid a clawed finger over her neck, ripping her shirt and starting to pull at it. 

Just as he reached the white cloth of her underclothes, a soft knocking came to the door. He paused, looking up to see the maid. 

"The bath is prepared, my Prince." She said softly, not looking at Talan as he glowered at her. "Very well." He growled, standing from his bed.

"Take her to the bath house." He ordered, brushing harshly past the maid, gritting his teeth angrily as he stormed down the hallway. 

Of course, he would be interrupted by the wretched maid.  He knew he needed to be patient, but he couldn't help himself. 

He wanted his Queen. He wanted her. Now.