Chapter 7

Hey folks! So sorry I haven't uploaded this story in a while, I have been working on another one but then got some really good inspiration for this one so started it again xD I hope you like this one and guys please, please, PLEASE listen to the song on the youtube link! It's where i get most of my inspiration, i love Sia she is an amazing singer!! Thanks for reading! Love ya! :D

~bethy :D <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First lesson was music which was a kind release in my eyes from all the protector work I have to do. Lucy is in Maths with Jase so I’m not constantly worrying about her and I can concentrate on me. I walked to music and sat down in my usual spot next to another friends of mine Charlotte.

            “How was your Christmas?” She smiled at me when I sat down next to her.

            “It was great thanks! How about yours?” I asked her.

            “It was really good; I got a few nice gifts that I’m happy about. I got a new guitar as well which is absolutely amazing!”

            “That’s great!”

            “Speaking of great, have you seen the new guy who’s joined our year?”

I rolled my eyes. Apparently Jared is news all over the school now. I even heard some year seven’s talking about him on the way here. Seriously, I get that he’s hot but can everyone stop melting over him now?

            “Yes, he’s in my form.” I sighed.

            “Really? You’re so lucky Jov!” She squealed.

            “Not really.” I mumbled.

            “What? Why not?”

Huh, perhaps I was louder than I intended to be.

            “I’ve met him before. I guess you could say that our personalities clashed a little bit too much.”

            “Oh I understand but he is so handsome!”

            “He’s a moron.” I told her just as Jared walked through the door. “Well speak of the devil and he shall appear.”

I sighed in disappointment and got out my notepad.

            Little bit harsh don’t you think girly? I know I’m bad but surely not that bad.

There he goes again talking to me in my head. I looked over to him and scowled whilst he just smirked at me. Well, two can play at that game.

            Of course not, you’re worse. I thought to him.

I saw his eyes go wide in astonishment for half a second and then his usual annoying smirk over took his face.

            Ouch. That really hurt. So what do you play anyway? He asked.

I frowned at him.

            Oh, so now you want to have a casual conversation? Nice.

I saw him grin slightly.

            Just trying to break the tension, so what do you play? He asked again.

I sighed in defeat, I may as well answer him or he’ll never leave my head.