How to Request :)

Hello lovelies! How're you all doing? Good? Bad? Either way, msg me if you wanna request or need to talk :)

MOVING ON!

To request, you need to DM me- If you know how to do this, skip this paragraph because some people don't know how to use DM, so I'm gonna help 'em out! Now if you're on a computer, go to the little top right-hand corner, click your account and look for the "messages", click "new message" and type in my account name. If you're using the wattpad app, then go right ahead and hit the little notifications button and then proceed to look closer to the top and hit the "Messages" button, and do the same exact thing. If neither works for you, just do one of 2 things.

1. Click my account, and leave me a message telling me you don't know how to DM me, and I'll do it for you :)

2. Leave a comment saying the same thing, and I'll message you so you can request.

Now that all of that is out of the way lets get onto the important stuff!

When you leave a request, give me the following information:

1. You're name, or if you'd like it to be under Y/N, as well as if you'd like me to give you credit. If you'd like credit, that means I will dedicate the chapter to you, or I will mention it's requested by @ whatever your user is. If not, I'll still mention it's bee requested, but it will simply say "anonymous."

Note if you'd like it to be under your own name you have to give me a brief description on yourself, based on what will be needed for the certain imagine.

2. What the imagine is about (i.e. Doctor Who, OUAT, youtuber, Harry Potter, frickin Johnny Test [pls god no] ANYTHING!)

3. Anything you want specific to happen? Title? Dialogue? Cuddles? <3

4. Would you like it to be an extremely long chapter (depending on what you choose) or a 2-4 part?

DON'T BE AFRAID TO REQUEST! I'LL BE TAKING ALL THAT I CAN! AND I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL!

ALSO DO NOT FEEL BAD FOR SENDING IN MORE THAN ONE REQUEST, I LOVE IT WHEN YOU REQUEST SERIOUSLY ONE OF YOU REQUESTS AT LEAST TWICE A MONTH

Another note: if I don't know what the fandom is, you're probably gonna have to give me a crash course on it... in which case I hope I do it justice, luv

Some Side Notes:

1. No smut, thanks I don't need that on my reputation lol- but I mean steamy moments & innuendos are a totally different story I can go off but anYWAYS

2. Unless you specially request, then secondary characters are just gonna be named by me. You'll generally only see "Y/N"- unless it's a crush imagine in which other specific abbreviations will be added to lessen the confusion

3. I'll prioritize requests on a first come, first serve basis

4. This is honestly just for fun bc I like to write random one shots and have nowhere to put them, so idc how many reads this gets- I mean, if they're high then that means my writing is good and that's nice to know, but still

P.S. Leave comments and votes and maybe even follow me. Honestly idc about votes as much as the others. I'd rather have a following-and be connected with my followers than win something.

P.P.S. If anyone wants to give a shout just to chat, my dms are 100% constantly open!

:))