16

Nate P.O.V.

I groaned and suddenly feel myself waking up. Mmm, I must've been alseep.

I was about to rub my head but I notice I was hancuffed to my bed. The hell?

I pulled on it and pulled and pulled but I've notice that I'm stuck. Then I looked down at the end of my bed and seen that my legs where handcuffed.

Oh shit, Now I remember. Macy gave me some must of been some type of pills to make me sleep like that. But how? It must've been when I went to the bathroom at the restaurant.

This girl has lost some screws. Oh god. I'm glad I left her as soon as I started hanging with Alana.

I looked to see that it was Macy coming into my room. She was still dressed like a slut and she smiled widely at me.

"Good thing your up" She giggles, looking at me. She started crawling infront of me again and this time.... I couldn't get up.

"Macy! Macy! Please can we talk about this?" I said all nervously, even Smiling Nervously.

"No. You're mine. All mine. You are mine Nathan" She chuckles, still crawling at me.

"Come on Macy. You don't want to do this. This is like rape Macy your forcing me" I said in a Nervous tone and chuckling in it too, Pulling on the handcuffs.

I was nervous to be true with you. No girl has ever try to force themselves on me and if they did I would've thrown her out but I'm handcuffed and I can't do anything.

This is making me want to cry and I don't ever cry. That's like a bitch move and I'm not a bitch.

"Macy! Please! Come on don't do this" I said with a nervous chuckled but she was on top of me. She smiles, leaning her head to my neck to kiss my neck.

"Macy. Please don't. Please let's just talk, walk or something" I said, still pulling on the handcuffs.

"Shh!!" She smirks and gets ductape from behind her. "Macy look what are you doing. You're forcing me." I screamed out pulling them on the handcuffs.

She just chuckles, and put the ductape over my mouth. I started muffling some words and I kept pulling on the handcuffs and the one's down at my feet.

"This is going to be the best night of your life Nate" She says and I didn't care I was pulling on these Damn things.

Then that's when I felt something warm on my cheek. I think I was crying and I didn't even know it. I shouldn't be crying. But right now I am.

I felt her hand travelling down my body and that's when I felt her pulling my shorts down followed by my boxers.

----------

Alana P.O.V.

"Come on guys. Nate probably doesn't want you guys to bother him. It's like 9 in the morning and He didn't even answer my texts nor the nudes I sent him" I said and everyone stop to look at me.

"Guys, I'm Joking. like I would ever. Nate already saw my body like multiple times" I shrug.

"Hmm, I wouldn't mind seeing it" I heard Gilinsky mumbled and I dropped my mouth with Johnson hitting him in his arm.

"What. I was kidding" G laughs and I gave him that mmmhmm. Gilinksy ain't slick with that comment. He shouldn't be saying stuff like that. When he's with that girl named Madison.

"Keep on Madison will beat your ass" I joked and G Waved off. "Oh please. I put her in check" I laughed at him.

Sammy knocks on the door but nobody answer so he typed in a code that Nate hasn't even told me and the door opens.